- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your gear high, dry and safe with a ProZ Rooftop Cargo Bag
- Secures to the roof of your ride with or without a roof rack – includes four sturdy nylon straps
- ProZ Roof Top Cargo Bag is available in two sizes, the Jr. size offering 10 cubic ft of storage and perfect for compact size vehicles, and the Full size offering 15 cubic ft of storage and perfect for larger vehicles
- All-weather carrier made from nylon-reinforced PVC with welded seams and a zipper flap
- Bold black material enhances your vehicle’s already elegant appearance
- Unzips on three sides for fast and efficient access
- Easily folds up into an included stuff sack when not in use
- Your ProZ Rooftop Cargo Bag is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
There are few things more frustrating than realizing you still have gear on the curb but no room left in your trunk or storage space. Invest in a spacious and high-quality ProZ Rooftop Cargo Bag to pack in any extra cargo and get rolling with a feeling of completion.
Manufactured from nylon-reinforced PVC with welded seams to keep the worst weather out, this bad boy offers an additional 10 cubic feet of storage in the Junior model, which is perfect for a compact vehicle, or15 cubic feet of storage in the Full size for larger vehicles. Ideal for vehicles with or without roof racks. Four sturdy nylon straps keep it securely lashed-down, and the zipper flap makes it easy for you to open your ProZ Rooftop Cargo Bag from three different sides – whenever you want.
When your trip comes to an end and it’s time to put it away till the next one, the bag folds up into the included stuff sack without a fuss. Your ProZ Roof Top Cargo Bag is supported by a 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di (2-ethlhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Rooftop Cargo Bag Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by brandon c (jasper, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Cadillac Escalade — Jun 24, 2018 4:40 PM
Reviewed by Barbara C (KILMARNOCK, VA) — Apr 04, 2018 3:18 AM
Why three stars on installation: It would have been nearly impossible for my mom and me to fill it and hoist to the rooftop. Thankfully, we had a willing neighbor with a ladder to help. That said, directions re: installation were perfect! OTHERWISE: 5 stars for everything else. It made the move to another state easier.
Reviewed by Sally P (Saint George, UT) Reviewed for a 2003 Saturn Ion — Oct 04, 2017 7:19 PM
I just used my ProZ for the first time and I loved it. I have the bottom pad and the lock as well. Pretty easy to fill and it's nice as you can put a lot of boxes on the top. I made sure it was sturdy and put the same type of boxes on each side to keep it even. Love the ProZ and it will be coming in handy. Have another big move to make with it later this month.
Reviewed by Arthur J (NEW IPSWICH, NH) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda CR-V — Aug 13, 2017 5:08 AM
It worked just fine. Mine is the smaller version and holds 3.5 suitcases and not 4. Kept the rain out of the bag perfectly. I used the hooks in the doors and rain dripped into the cabin of car. I needed the space in the car and this thing worked. Instructions about vibrating straps were clear and accurate.