- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Add some much-needed storage space to your ride with a ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box
- Provides an impressive 9 cu ft of storage, the perfect size for smaller cars and CUVs
- Ideal for carrying luggage, toys, active sports gear and equipment, the RoadTripper is sized so you can center it on your roof rack, or position it for easy access on the passenger side with room to add more gear to your roof rack on the driver's side
- Measures 46.6”L x 27.4”W x 17.3”H, right-sized so it can be handled, assembled and installed by one person
- Goes from the box to the top of your vehicle in five minutes - Roof rack and cross rails are not included - Cargo box must be mounted on a roof rack with cross rails
- No tools are required for assembly and installation – all necessary hardware required for attaching the ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box to your roof rack is included
- Made in the USA, it comes with locks and keys included
- Your ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Don’t leave something you need on your next road trip behind because you don’t have enough storage space – install a ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box today.
Providing an additional 9 cu ft of storage space, these top-of-the-line cargo boxes measure 46.6”L x 27.4”W x 17.3”H. Roof rack and cross rails are not included. Carrier must be mounted on a roof rack with adjustable cross rails or rails that measure 22" center-to-center. All the necessary installation hardware is included, meaning that tools are not required for assembly and installation.
Your ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box includes locks and keys, and is proudly made in the USA and covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James B (MATTAWA, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Escape — Apr 28, 2019 7:55 AM
Great product for the price. It was exactly what I needed for occasional trips. Installation went well. Directions were excellent. I had to drill holes to match my rack and that went perfectly. The attaching to rack design might have been better. It takes time and the back brackets are difficult to reach. I would recommend shorter brackets to reduce time and effort to screw nuts down.
Reviewed by Ronald M (ASHEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Escape — Apr 03, 2019 11:47 AM
For the occasional road trip where we need to bring more than can fit in the back of our escape, this little topper is great. Just drove from NC to FL through a rainstorm and it held up great and there were no leaks. Not the easiest install, but at stuck a good price it is a worthwhile trade off.
Reviewed by James K (MISSOULA, MT) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Prius — Oct 20, 2018 8:24 AM
This one looks really nice and yet is really flimsy and floppy until you get it battened down. I will say that it seems to work and has a deeper profile for extra storage, which also reduced my gas mileage. It is worth what I paid for it, but nothing to write home about. I guess, once again, you get what you pay for. I found it challenging, but not impossible, to get the hinged side of the box to fit together, partly because the box material is flimsy. I also found the fingernuts too small.
Reviewed by Mark S (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Aug 29, 2018 4:16 AM
This is a great choice for smaller SUV's and autos. It's lockable and reasonably aerodynamic. Install is pretty straightforward however you may need to drill additional mounting holes depending upon the length between the ribs of your carrier. Took me about 30 minutes once I understood the pattern. Customer Service is very helpful should you need additional assistance.