- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Add some much-needed storage space to your ride with a ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box
- Provides an impressive 9 cu ft of storage, the perfect size for smaller cars and CUVs
- Ideal for carrying luggage, toys, active sports gear and equipment, the RoadTripper is sized so you can center it on your roof rack, or position it for easy access on the passenger side with room to add more gear to your roof rack on the driver's side
- Measures 46.6”L x 27.4”W x 17.3”H, right-sized so it can be handled, assembled and installed by one person
- Goes from the box to the top of your vehicle in five minutes - Roof rack and cross rails are not included - Cargo box must be mounted on a roof rack with cross rails
- No tools are required for assembly and installation – all necessary hardware required for attaching the ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box to your roof rack is included
- Made in the USA, it comes with locks and keys included
- Your ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Don’t leave something you need on your next road trip behind because you don’t have enough storage space – install a ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box today.
Providing an additional 9 cu ft of storage space, these top-of-the-line cargo boxes measure 46.6”L x 27.4”W x 17.3”H. Roof rack and cross rails are not included. Carrier must be mounted on a roof rack with cross rails. All the necessary installation hardware is included, meaning that tools are not required for assembly and installation.
Your ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box includes locks and keys, and is proudly made in the USA and covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark S (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Aug 29, 2018 4:16 AM
This is a great choice for smaller SUV's and autos. It's lockable and reasonably aerodynamic. Install is pretty straightforward however you may need to drill additional mounting holes depending upon the length between the ribs of your carrier. Took me about 30 minutes once I understood the pattern. Customer Service is very helpful should you need additional assistance.