- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Aerodynamic design boasts 18 cubic ft of storage and a 110 lb evenly-distributed load capacity, roughly the size of a medium-size car's trunk capacity
- ProZ Cargo Boxes offer lock-tight security with provided with locks and keys
- Roof Cargo Boxes measure 56.75"L x 38.75"W x 19.5"H
- Built tough and finished with a UV inhibitor to withstand extreme elements
- Compatible with most factory and aftermarket crossbars (required and sold separately)
- Easy to assemble and install – no tools necessary and complete hardware included
- ProZ Rooftop Cargo Boxes are proudly made in the USA
- Your ProZ Rooftop Cargo Carrier is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re heading out on vacation or just hitting the links, your gear can sometimes be a little too much for your trunk or cargo space to handle. For extra area that’s extra secure, it doesn’t get much better than an affordable ProZ Roof Cargo Box.
ProZ Roof Boxes feature an aerodynamic design that boasts an impressive 18 cubic ft of storage with a hefty load capacity of up to 110 lbs. Mounting to most factory and aftermarket crossbars, ProZ Roof Cargo Boxes are durably constructed with a UV-inhibiting finish to withstand even the most extreme elements.
ProZ Roof Car Luggage Carriers come complete with locks and keys, and are proudly made in the USA and carry an unbeatable Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Roof Cargo Box Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald H (CANTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Nov 29, 2018 2:42 AM
The price was impressive! After an easy assymbly, I took my new cartop carrier for a test run. At 80mph, I couldn't detect wind noise from the carrier. After 2 days all mounting hardware was still snugg. The 19 cu/ft capacity is exactly what I need. Again, the price is impressive! I made the rite choice!
Reviewed by Robert B (Sioux Falls, SD) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 28, 2018 9:52 PM
So far I am very happy with this cargo container. No tools needed and everything went together very well. It looks good on top of my 2016 ram 3500 as well. I ended up shopping around for a while and glad I came across anything auto. All other products I looked into would have been almost $1300.00 and I got setup with anything auto for less than half that price...
Reviewed by Jody M (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Escape — Aug 14, 2018 6:20 AM
Install was pretty easy and did not take very long. I think I may have spent about an hour and did it by myself. The quality is good but prabably a bit flimsier than the more expensive 'brand name' models but does the job and I loved the price.
Reviewed by Rodolfo L (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe — Apr 11, 2018 6:35 AM
excellent price, quick delivery, product is very spacious, sturdy and easy to install. we used it on our trip to florida, great experience. weather resistant to rain during our trip. Excellent all around!!!