- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Add another trunk up top with a ProZ Roof Cargo Box (the 18 cubic feet of storage is equal in capacity to a medium-size car's trunk capacity)
- Aerodynamic design boasts 18 cubic ft of storage and a 110 lb evenly-distributed load capacity, and comes complete with locks and keys
- Roof Cargo Boxes measure 56.75"L x 38.75"W x 19.5"H
- Built tough and finished with a UV inhibitor to withstand extreme elements
- Compatible with most factory and aftermarket crossbars (required and sold separately)
- Easy to assemble and install – no tools necessary and complete hardware included
- ProZ Car Top Carriers are proudly made in the USA
- Your ProZ Rooftop Cargo Carrier is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re heading out on vacation or just hitting the links, your gear can sometimes be a little too much for your trunk or cargo space to handle. For extra area that’s extra secure, it doesn’t get much better than an affordable ProZ Roof Cargo Box.
ProZ Roof Boxes feature an aerodynamic design that boasts an impressive 18 cubic ft of storage with a hefty load capacity of up to 110 lbs. Mounting to most factory and aftermarket crossbars, ProZ Roof Cargo Boxes are durably constructed with a UV-inhibiting finish to withstand even the most extreme elements.
ProZ Roof Car Luggage Carriers come complete with locks and keys, and are proudly made in the USA and carry an unbeatable Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Roof Cargo Box Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rodolfo L (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe — Apr 11, 2018 6:35 AM
excellent price, quick delivery, product is very spacious, sturdy and easy to install. we used it on our trip to florida, great experience. weather resistant to rain during our trip. Excellent all around!!!
Reviewed by Mathew L (Bellingham, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Sorento — Aug 04, 2017 5:20 PM
Money well spent. We use it on my wife's Kia Sorento and put in the back of my truck. It would be nice if it was side load when on top of vehicle but for the price, can't complain. The lock on the back is hard to line up and actually latch but haven't had any other issues.
Reviewed by Brandon G (MOUNT PLEASANT, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 06, 2017 5:46 AM
No complaints on this purchase so far. I'm writing this review 2 days before I leave on our vacation so I haven't had the opportunity to give it a good test yet. Installation was simple and I was able to do it myself. I'm sure another set of hands would have helped but still wasn't that bad. The box looks great on my Grand Cherokee, feels durable, and has a ton of cargo room inside. Unless this thing makes a ton of noise in transit, I see no reason to give this anything less than 5 stars.
Reviewed by Tim S (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe — Mar 08, 2017 4:02 AM
Alot of space! Assembly was easy as well. I took the cargo carrier for a test spin on my Sante Fe and had no issues. The only small issue was that I had to drill new holes, the pre-drilled holes didn't line up with my cross bars.