- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free up more space inside your ride by loading it outside on your Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System
- This custom-configured kit comes with everything you need to add a stable, secure roof rack to your vehicle
- Forms the perfect platform for hauling bicycles, luggage, kayaks and more
- Oval-shaped crossbars add a contemporary look and enhanced aerodynamics
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum with a reinforced H-shaped core for added strength
- The feet are built from glass-reinforced nylon that’s also UV stable
- Its integrated locking system stops thieves from walking off with your rack (and everything on it)
- All mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Rhino-Rack covers your Aero Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Whoever said that getting there is half the fun must have been traveling alone with only one suitcase and no maps. Because once you start adding in passengers, luggage and camping supplies, your cockpit becomes mighty claustrophobic. Give your copilots and yourself a lot more elbow room—pack your gear up top on a Rhino-Rack Aero Bar Roof Rack.
Like adding an extra trunk to your ride, Rhino Rack Aero Racks form a sturdy platform for packing on more of your stuff. Your kit comes complete with everything you need to turn your open roof into a strong, stable, and secure mounting point: oval-shaped aluminum crossbars, glass-reinforced feet and all the hardware. And since it's custom configured for your particular year, make and model, the installation is a breeze.
Once your car, truck or SUV is equipped with the Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack, the sky's the limit on what you can carry. From mountain bikes and ocean kayaks to cargo baskets and work ladders, Aero Bars shoulder it all—with the right carrier, of course. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
371 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by robert r (Milford, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Sep 02, 2018 8:30 AM
Very nice design. Very easy to install. Fast shipping and very good customer service. competitive pricing. Very happy with product. Will be shopping for accessories in the future.
Reviewed by David M (Lynn Haven, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 24, 2018 8:44 AM
Racks are nice and appear well engineered. I like that they are not made in China. My complaint is that they did not include the proper amount of O rings in the parts kit. I had to go to Ace hardware. Installation was pretty straight forward.
Reviewed by Jim C (Hopewell Junction, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Legacy — Jul 22, 2018 8:26 PM
Reviewed by James M (HERMITAGE, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Malibu — Jun 27, 2018 2:39 AM
The racks went together easy enough. There could have been better pictures with how the feet are to sit on the roof. After all I entered year, make, and model so they should have had pictures of the roof and how they would sit. That's my only complaint. So far they have been great. Have not had the carrier with a load on them.