- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free up more space inside your ride by loading it outside on your Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System
- This custom-configured kit comes with everything you need to add a stable, secure roof rack to your vehicle
- Forms the perfect platform for hauling bicycles, luggage, kayaks and more
- Oval-shaped crossbars add a contemporary look and enhanced aerodynamics
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum with a reinforced H-shaped core for added strength
- The feet are built from glass-reinforced nylon that’s also UV stable
- Its integrated locking system stops thieves from walking off with your rack (and everything on it)
- All mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Rhino-Rack covers your Aero Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Whoever said that getting there is half the fun must have been traveling alone with only one suitcase and no maps. Because once you start adding in passengers, luggage and camping supplies, your cockpit becomes mighty claustrophobic. Give your copilots and yourself a lot more elbow room—pack your gear up top on a Rhino-Rack Aero Bar Roof Rack.
Like adding an extra trunk to your ride, Rhino Rack Aero Racks form a sturdy platform for packing on more of your stuff. Your kit comes complete with everything you need to turn your open roof into a strong, stable, and secure mounting point: oval-shaped aluminum crossbars, glass-reinforced feet and all the hardware. And since it's custom configured for your particular year, make and model, the installation is a breeze.
Once your car, truck or SUV is equipped with the Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack, the sky's the limit on what you can carry. From mountain bikes and ocean kayaks to cargo baskets and work ladders, Aero Bars shoulder it all—with the right carrier, of course. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
403 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher B (STEVENSVILLE, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Audi A5 — Apr 08, 2020 8:46 AM
Reviewed by Brian M (Ballwin, MO) — Jan 31, 2020 6:00 AM
Product had 2 flaws. Plastic leg broke when installing and one of the bolts came cross threaded. Contacted customer service via phone and e-mail with appropriate documentation and still have not gotten this resolved a week later. I would like to have a 100% functional unit since I paid a lot of money for this roofrack.
Reviewed by Joseph G (MERRITT, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 27, 2019 8:22 PM
Reviewed by Zachary R (Saylorsburg, PA) — Jul 27, 2019 12:29 AM
Beautiful system...ease of installing...price is awesome...and not too many companies carry roof racks for all vehicles...Rhino does!!! I recommend this product for anyone looking for a great looking and solid roofrack
Reviewed by Raul A (EVANS, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Jul 17, 2019 4:24 PM
This rack is super strong. I installed it on my 2015 Nissan Frontier and it easily handles my two 10 ft long kayaks. The instructions say to space the bats 29.5" apart but you can slide tgem over to get 32" fir a more stable install. They do add a bit of wind noise but its avtruck after all, not a Lexus. Instructions are clear and all you need is a knife or scissors to complete the indtall.