- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free up more space inside your ride by loading it outside on your Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System
- This custom-configured kit comes with everything you need to add a stable, secure roof rack to your vehicle
- Forms the perfect platform for hauling bicycles, luggage, kayaks and more
- Oval-shaped crossbars add a contemporary look and enhanced aerodynamics
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum with a reinforced H-shaped core for added strength
- The feet are built from glass-reinforced nylon that’s also UV stable
- Its integrated locking system stops thieves from walking off with your rack (and everything on it)
- All mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Rhino-Rack covers your Aero Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Whoever said that getting there is half the fun must have been traveling alone with only one suitcase and no maps. Because once you start adding in passengers, luggage and camping supplies, your cockpit becomes mighty claustrophobic. Give your copilots and yourself a lot more elbow room—pack your gear up top on a Rhino-Rack Aero Bar Roof Rack.
Like adding an extra trunk to your ride, Rhino Rack Aero Racks form a sturdy platform for packing on more of your stuff. Your kit comes complete with everything you need to turn your open roof into a strong, stable, and secure mounting point: oval-shaped aluminum crossbars, glass-reinforced feet and all the hardware. And since it's custom configured for your particular year, make and model, the installation is a breeze.
Once your car, truck or SUV is equipped with the Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack, the sky's the limit on what you can carry. From mountain bikes and ocean kayaks to cargo baskets and work ladders, Aero Bars shoulder it all—with the right carrier, of course. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
364 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael S (MANHATTAN BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota 4Runner — May 16, 2018 6:45 AM
The Rino Aero Rack System looks great and provides a sturdy base for mounting acessories. Wind noise is minimal at highway speed, no whistling when properly installed. Rack can be easily removed when not needed.
Reviewed by James H R (Rock Spring, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 04, 2018 2:30 PM
Haven't had a chance to actually use it, but it looks great and is very quiet.
Reviewed by David P (HARTLAND, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — May 01, 2018 1:59 PM
It was easy to install, and will be easy to share with my son in law. We plan to use the Rhino Rack to carry Kayaks while camping in Wisconsin State parks.
Reviewed by Kevin S (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 19, 2018 8:23 AM
This roof rack was the best looking of all the options I was able to find for my truck. The installation was asking for a bit more than plugging directly into my factory mounts. For that inconvienience, I marked the installation rating down. This rack is also rather expensive compared to other racks out there. The fact it doesn't have the pieces going into the window thresholds was the only perk I saw.
Reviewed by Zachary E (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota RAV4 — Mar 25, 2018 9:28 AM
Looks awesome on my 2013 rav4. Installation is easy, but an extra person definitely helps for getting the even.