- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Store your luggage box or boat the smart way with the Rhino-Rack Cargo Box & Kayak Wall Hanger
- Holds your getaway gear right on your wall, leaving your floor space open and clutter-free
- Constructed from steel and rated to support up to 176 lbs
- Electroplated and powder coated for intense weather protection
- Cushioned with UV-stabilized pads that defend against scrapes, scuffs and scratches
- Mounts securely to drywall, wood, plaster and brick walls indoors or outside—some fading may occur from direct sunlight
- Comes complete with a tie-down strap to keep your stuff from slipping off
- All mounting and hanging hardware included for a direct DIY install
- Rhino-Rack Cargo Box & Kayak Wall Hangers come with a 3-Year Warranty
All great getaways must come to an end eventually, and the return to reality can be jarring. Your email inbox is overflowing, your fridge is barren and your houseplants are in need of some serious nursing. Fortunately, the one thing you don't have to worry about is where to stash your luggage carrier or kayak—it has a home with the Rhino Rack Cargo Box and Kayak Wall Mount.
Big bulky boxes and boats eat up a lot of floor space, but they're always out of your hair when you park ‘em on the Rhino Rack Kayak and Cargo Box Hanger. Crafted from steel to support up to 176 lbs, these sturdy J-cradles hold your gear upright on almost any wall—plaster, wood and even brick. It comes complete with a tie-down strap to keep your equipment from getting knocked off accidentally. And, the padded sleeves protect against scuffs, scratches and scrapes.
From inside your garage to outback on your patio, the Rhino Rack Cargo Box Holder is equally at home indoors as outside. It's electroplated, powder coated and UV stabilized to weather the elements, though some fading may occur. You get all the hardware to assemble and mount your RhinoRack Cargo Box Storage—as well as a 3-Year Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Cargo Box & Kayak Wall Hangers Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carlos M (Los Angeles, CA) — Mar 05, 2017 8:19 AM
I went with the large to be sure. Drill a deep enough pilot hole, the screws provided brake if you attempt use a drill with out a pilot hole. Also the little plastic spacer between the head of the screw and bar ten to snap as you drive the screw in, it almost hit me in the eye twice. If using a power drill drive it in slow and easy. The strap to secure the box is really nice, I might buy more of those.
Reviewed by Cherish D (FOREST, VA) — Jun 07, 2016 4:46 AM