- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stack your stuff sky high on a sturdy Euro Square Bar Rhino Roof Rack
- From contractors to kayakers, this strapping rack system is the ideal option for anyone hauling heavyweight loads
- Custom designed to work with your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for a sturdy, seamless fit
- The square-shaped crossbars are made from extruded structural aluminum
- Its glass-reinforced feet are UV stable to withstand harsh exposure
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware
- Compatible with Rhino-Rack’s wide range of rooftop carriers, plus most aftermarket carriers that connect to square bars
- Your Rhino-Rack Square Bar Roof Rack includes a Lifetime Warranty
Your trunk is plenty spacious when all you're hauling are grocery bags, golf clubs and jumper cables. Once you start throwing beach cruisers, drywall and snowboards into the mix, no amount of creative packing will make it all fit. Instead of cramming cargo inside your ride, stack it outside on the Rhino Rack Euro Square Bar Rack.
Like a muscle-bound beast of burden, your Rhino Rack Square Bar Rack is optimized for brute strength and maximum carrying capacity. The crossbars are constructed from extruded structural aluminum in a sturdy square design. On top of that, the UV-stable nylon feet are reinforced with glass. Together, they form a potent rooftop platform that's powerful enough to support everything from cargo baskets to copper piping and everything in between.
Zero guesswork goes into picking a Rhino Rack Base Rack that fits your particular vehicle. Each kit is custom configured with the right bar size, feet and mounting hardware for a seamless fit on your vehicle. Whether you're rolling with factory side rails or a completely nude roof, Rhino Rack has a system for almost every situation. Best of all, they back your Euro Square Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Euro Square Bar Roof Rack Customer Reviews
198 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffrey A (WEST CHESTER, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Edge — Jan 06, 2019 4:56 PM
Reviewed by Mike S (JACKSON, WY) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — Jan 03, 2019 7:48 PM
Reviewed by Kirk T (SANTA BARBARA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Sonata — Dec 27, 2018 7:50 AM
The racks are solid and secure, easy on and off. Good value for the money and they look fine, too, if that's important to you. They were supposed to be designed for my car, but the specs used to locate the feet were off by about 4 inches per side! Once I abandoned this obvious error in the instructions and used common sense to locate the feet clearly where they were supposed to sit they did the job just great, but it didn't exactly inspire confidence.
Reviewed by Edward S (Keene, NH) — Nov 03, 2018 5:45 AM