- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load boats easily with the Rhino-Rack Nautic Series Canoe & Kayak Carrier
- Lets you load and unload your craft from the side of your vehicle
- Perfect for solo loading and unloading of your watercraft
- Great for boat-toting vehicles also pulling a trailer
- 6mm thick TPV rubber the pads offer a large contact surface area
- 3 flexible joints make for perfect hull contact every time
- Unique 180-degree rotation makes loading and unloading super easy
- Designed to fit most popular brands and shapes of roof rack crossbars
- Includes 4 cradles, 2 in front, 2 in back, and all mounting hardware
- Your Rhino-Rack Nautic Series Canoe & Kayak Carrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
The Rolling Stones said it best – time is on your side. But, when it comes to the hassle of loading and unloading your kayak or canoe, it can seem like nothing is on your side—until now. With the Rhino-Rack Nautic Series Canoe & Kayak Carrier, time, convenience and loading are literally on your side.
Your Rhino-Rack kayak carrier features four padded cradles that pamper your craft while making it easy to load and unload. Three flexible joints make for perfect hull contact every time, and the unique 180-degree rotation makes loading and unloading from the side super easy.
Designed to fit most popular brands and shapes of roof rack crossbars the Rhino-Rack Nautic 570 is ready to go. Just mount your Nautic side-loading kayak carrier to your existing roof rails, load your boat with ease, and hit the water! Best yet, Rhino-Rack backs your Nautic Series Canoe & Kayak Carrier with a 1-year warranty.
Rhino-Rack Nautic Series Canoe & Kayak Carrier Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by PETER B (OXFORD, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 27, 2019 11:16 AM
Reviewed by Douglas P (Winchester, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Ridgeline — Oct 21, 2017 6:21 AM
I downgraded overall to 3 stars because of their choice of using hex bolts to attach to the crossbars. This makes them difficult to put on and take off, which you want to do when not using them. Other than that, great product.
Reviewed by Jeff Y (ANTIOCH, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Kia Sorento — Jun 22, 2017 7:28 AM