- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Pack it all in the cavernous Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System
- Custom-fit to your year, make and model vehicle
- Utilizes factory OEM locating points on your ride’s roof
- The Rhino-Rack RABP Series features a distinctive silver Aero bar that overhangs its black base
- The Rhino-Rack RSP features a streamlined black Sportz bar that sits atop its black base
- Boasts a 165 lbs load rating
- Vehicle-specific foot pads ensure level crossbar installation
- Contents: removable legs, aero crossbars and vehicle-specific roof pads
- Your Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your ride is packed to the limit when you're trekking through the asphalt jungle. But, with the carrying capacity of the spacious Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System, you've got extra space to store everything you need atop your car or SUV.
The Rhino-Rack specialty rack mounts at factory OEM locating points—allowing it to carry up to an impressive 165 lbs. Each Rhino Rack specialty roof rack system comes with everything for a quick installation: removable legs, crossbars and molded vehicle-specific foot pads. And, your Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack Systems Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve W (HAM LAKE, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Highlander — Nov 13, 2017 5:15 PM
Reviewed by Thaddeus K (CANTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 02, 2017 12:23 PM
I got a great deal on this cross-bar system for my Grand Cherokee (basically $150 under market price). This system is practically silent in comparison to my previous crossbars. It's hard to imagine that the higher-end $500-700 crossbars are any quieter than these. We'll see how they hold up over a few years - but so far they are awesome. I have them paired up with Yakima Jaylow cradles for my kayak.
Reviewed by Matt A (Cookeville, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jul 31, 2016 3:27 PM
Reviewed by Shane K (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Feb 03, 2016 6:25 AM
It was an easy install but the quality is not quite Yakima or Thule. Of course its about 50% the price so theres that. Should meet most folks needs. i dont like the 4 allen screws showing and wish there were caps for those. Doesnt hold a tonne of weight but probably fine for carrier, bikes, skis etc.