- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll out serious sun protection with the Rhino-Rack Sunseeker Awning
- Mounts easily to most roof rack systems, including Rhino-Rack crossbars
- Shades the side of your vehicle in a matter of moments
- Easy to operate—roll out the awning, set the poles and peg the guy ropes
- Awning is crafted from high-quality rip-stop poly-cotton canvas
- Aluminum components all feature a robust anodized finish
- Stows away neatly in its own heavy-duty PVC bag
- Telescoping poles click neatly into the awning housing
- Velcro tensioning tabs attach to canvas to aid water runoff
- Includes awning, poles, guy ropes, pegs, storage bag and fit-kit hardware
- Choose from the 2.1m long or the 2.5m long awning
- Your Rhino-Rack Sunseeker Awning is backed by a 2-year warranty
Why get made in the shade when you can actually make the shade? With the handy Rhino-Rack Sunseeker Awning riding along, you have the power to instantly block the sun and other battering elements. The perfect accessory for tailgating, camping, working and even selling at the swap meet, the Sunseeker delivers shade at your command.
Always at the ready, your Sunseeker Awning mounts right to your existing roof rack system. When it's time to shun the sun, just roll it out, set the telescoping poles, secure the guy ropes and enjoy your instant shade. When it's time to move along, it disassembles and rolls up just as quickly. And, since the Rhino awning stays on your roof rack, there's nothing to unload and put away when you get home.
Crafted from high-quality rip-stop poly-cotton canvas, the Sunseeker awning is built to last. All the poles, hardware and roof mounts are made from strong, lightweight aluminum and coated with a corrosion-resistant anodized finish. And, Rhino-Rack includes everything you need, including a heavy-duty PVC storage bag to stow it away when you're not blocking the rays. Best yet, they also back you Sunseeker Awning with a 2-year warranty.
Rhino-Rack Sunseeker Awnings Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bo Z (Newburyport, MA) — Aug 13, 2018 1:08 PM
I like the canopy just fine. It took ordering three different mounting brackets to get some that work with my Yakima rack. The instructions for choosing are worthless. The instructions for installing and using aren't much better.
Reviewed by Michael P (Coronado, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan NV — Feb 20, 2018 4:38 PM
Super easy to install. This was installed on a Thule Aeroblade rack system. The included hardware worked perfectly. 5 minute install. Deploying the awning is really simple. Looks to be sturdy and well built. No complaints at all. The awning adds only about 1.5 inches to the height of my rack system, so no problems getting in the garage.
Reviewed by Joseph D (MURRIETA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 03, 2017 10:34 PM
Bought this to go on the side of my new InTech Max Flyer micro camping trailer. I have the Rhino Rack Tag-along tent that can zip to the end of this awning, so it is a perfect match. Very happy with the awning, very easy to set up.
Reviewed by PAMELA C (CHESHIRE, CT) — Jun 02, 2017 2:04 PM
I purchased it to put on my teardrop camper. I used brackets and attached it right to the roof. It is easy to put up and take down by myself. It looks great.