- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Not sure which Rightline Gear Cargo Carrier is right for you? Click Here to see how they compare (PDF)
- Get loaded up top with the biggest rooftop cargo carrier on the block—the Rightline Gear Ace Car Top Carrier
- Choose two sizes to fit SUVS down to compact cars
- Crafted from PVC Semi-Coated Mesh
- Top unzips three-quarters of the way around for quick & easy access
- Sealed seams and zipper flaps keep the weather out
- Attaches to your vehicles door frame weather molding with included Car Clips
- Measuring 15 or 9 cu ft, the Rightline Gear cargo carriers hold pretty much anything
- Your Rightline Gear Ace Car Top Carrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
Loading your gear onto the roof of the family cruiser for a cross-country trek can be a real gamble. With wind, rain and the road all betting against you, the odds aren't looking good. But, now you've got an ace up your sleeve, the Rightline Gear Ace Car Top Carrier.
Designed to deliver elbowroom for SUVs, crossovers and minivans, all the way down to compact cars, this convenient car top carrier works with or without roof racks. So, there's no need to invest in costly gear—just strap it on top, load it up and hit the road. Rightline even includes the straps.
Measuring 15 or 9 cubic ft, the Rightline Gear cargo carriers holds pretty much anything. Plus, the zipper opens three-quarters of the way around, so getting to your stuff is no problem. And, thanks to the waterproof, UV-resistant PVC Semi-Coated Mesh fabric, your stuff will be bone dry when you do get in. What's more, your Ace Car Top Carrier measures 44" L x 34" W x 17" H for the 15 cubic ft version, or 36" L x 30" W x 14.5" H for the 9 cubic ft version while backing their bags with a 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Ace Car Top Carriers Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William H (KISSIMMEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee — May 14, 2019 9:07 AM
I'm very distraught!!! As the cargo was supposed to keep my items DRY well my whole trip was ruined as our luggage was WET soaked!!!!very disappointed!!! So neatless to say is my trip well I spent money doing laundry and spent money.
Reviewed by Cassie T (NEWARK, DE) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Edge — Aug 31, 2017 10:00 AM
Got the biggest one for a family vacation and it fit a ton of stuff in it and worked perfectly. No problems. Love that I could fold it back so used minimal space for storage. Such a great purchase! Quick shipping. Would order through this website again no doubt.
Reviewed by Luis V (Sun Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Elantra — Aug 18, 2017 7:05 AM
Not for long distance travel. The carrier straps do not fit all vehicles. I had to use my own tie downs that wrapped around my Elantra. Half across country, the carrier came undone from one corner, as the corners are just glued on and not stitched. Thank God for duct tape. It's really good only for short travels.
Reviewed by Joe S (Chula Vista, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Fusion — Aug 30, 2016 3:18 PM
It was hard trying to find a roof rack for a Lincoln towncar, but this fit and stayed place and fit the contour of the bubble roof perfectly! The only down fall was using the through straps, my head kept hitting them but it was a small price to pay camping cross country with my kids...