- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Put your roof to use even if you don’t have a rack with RightLine Gear Car Clips
- Ideal for replacing lost or damaged clips that come with Rightline Gear car top carriers
- These smart connects let you secure your RightLine Gear cargo carrier to your vehicle's door frame weather molding
- Leave you free to open and close your door unobstructed
- Works with RightLine Gear Sport, Edge, and Ace car top carriers
- Constructed from sturdy metal
- Coated to protect your paint
- Sold in sets of four Car Clips
- RightLine backs your Car Clips with a 1–year warranty
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
Just because you didn't shell out the big bucks for a roof rack at the dealership doesn't mean you can't use your roof for hauling camping gear, sports equipment and luggage. With RightLine Gear Car Clips, you can lash any RightLine Gear cargo carrier to the top of your ride and travel with plenty of elbowroom.
Just how do Car Clips from RightLine Gear let you tote a cargo bag up top? It's as easy as 1–2–3. First, slip each Car Clip onto your RightLine Gear carrier's car roof straps. Second, connect the car roof straps to your doorframe. Lastly, load and hit the road—there's nothing to it.
Though constructed from sturdy metal, RightLine Gear Car Clips are coated with a protective layer that's safe on your finish. Plus, their unique design won't block you from opening and closing your door. And, RightLine covers your Car Clips with a 1–year warranty.