- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Rightline Gear Car Back Carrier
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- The Rightline Car Back Carrier provides easy access and convenient loading and unloading of your cargo
- Attaches to SUVs, minivans, and crossovers WITH a roof rack (either side rails or cross bars)
- Install on vehicles WITHOUT a roof rack with Car Back Carrier Car Clips included with purchase
- 100% waterproof with welded seams and urethane coated zipper
- Patented design produces no aerodynamic drag and saves $$$ on gas
- Mammoth 13 cubic ft of cargo-carrying capacity holds everything you need
- Measures 40” L x 20” W x 28” H
- PVC Mesh (nylon re-enforced PVC) and Hydrotuff Material (PVC-backed polyester), UV resistant
- Holds up to 100 lbs of cargo (never exceed the weight limit of your luggage rack)
- Bottom straps attach to your bumper, hitch or frame for stability
- Handles on each side make it easy to remove and carry into your hotel or campsite
- Bottom pole frame provides structure and rigidity for the bag
- Includes: Car Back Carrier base frame, (1) 2” W belt strap, (2) 1” W bottom straps, (2) Tie down clips, stuff sack, and sewn-in set up guide
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Cargo Saddlebag by Rightline Gear carries a 1-year guarantee
The Rightline Gear Car Back Carrier is a patented cargo bag that attaches to the rear of your vehicle, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack. The perfect solution for those who engage in paddle sports, snow sports, or cycling. Keep your gear on the roof and your cargo on the back! The location of the Carrier allows for easy access and also shields it from the wind, saving you $$$ at the gas pump. The Carrier is made from UV protected PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT for maximum durability. The bottom pole frame provides structural support for the cargo in the bag. The Rear Car Clips attach the Car Back Carrier to the rear hatch door on vehicles without a roof rack.
- Requires a luggage rack and a minimum 40" space between your vehicle’s tail lights