- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Not sure which Rightline Gear Cargo Carrier is right for you? Click Here to see how they compare (PDF)
- Load up the perfect sized rooftop cargo carrier
- 100% Waterproof with SZIP waterproof zipper and welded seams, requiring no zipper flap
- Works with or without roof racks—includes car clips and 4 nylon straps
- Available in 10, 15, or a whopping 18 cu ft of storage
- Top unzips three-quarters of the way around for easy gear access
- Vehicles without racks can use the included Car Clips to attach the carrier to door frame weather molding
- Crafted from super-durable PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT for maximum durability
- Measures 14” high in front, 19” high in back to boost aerodynamics
- Includes everything you need to get on the road: carrier, (4) attachment straps, (4) Car Clips, and stuff sack with sewn-in setup guide
- Your Rightline Gear Sport Car Top Carriers have a 1-year warranty
Hit the road with the perfectly-sized Rightline Gear Sport Car Top Carrier. With just the right sizes to choose from, the Sport Car Top Carriers are sized just right-not too big, not too small. Designed to fit everything from small compacts to large SUVs, the Sport carriers scream versatility.
Crafted of Rightline Gear’s proprietary PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT and equipped with Rightline Gear's waterproof zipper, your Sport Car Top Carriers are built for years of use. The intuitive attachment method and simplified design of the Sport Carriers make carrying extra cargo easy.
The bag’s enclosed front end helps fit your gear to the size of the carrier and prevents overfilling. And, since Rightline Gear crafts their carriers with your budget in mind, you'll have some cash left over for snacks and gas. What's more, Rightline Gear backs your Car Top Carriers with a sporting 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di (2-ethlhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rightline Gear Sport Car Top Carriers Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John H (MATTHEWS, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Outback — Aug 16, 2017 3:24 AM
Sport 1 fits perfectly between side rails and crossbars. I connected straps only front to back using crossbars, and this was quite sufficient. Had it fully packed for a 220 mile vacation trip.
Reviewed by Joseph H (WASHINGTON, DC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — Mar 05, 2017 5:15 PM
We moved from DC to Pensacola FL and spent three nights on the road. The first day I used only the straps provided and ran them through the back doors. Of course the cargo shifted back a few inches. The rest of the trip I included a cargo strap just for piece of mind. I probably didn't need it but I had it so I used it. This carrier was exactly what I needed and held a good amount of stuff. The one draw back about this carrier is that my mileage dropped 9MPG. Too much wind resistance.
Reviewed by Paulette J (Pfafftown, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Pontiac Vibe — Oct 07, 2016 7:45 AM
We haven't used it yet but by having it we'll have so much more room to carry stuff on trips and won't have to worry about it getting wet or blown away. I would recommend this product to everyone. I know that we will get years of enjoyment out of it because it is made so sturdy. Can't wait to use it in Nov.when we go see our daughter in Indianapolis,Indiana.