- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Not sure which Rightline Gear Cargo Carrier is right for you? Click Here to see how they compare (PDF)
- Get loaded with the biggest rooftop cargo carrier around—the Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier
- 100% Waterproof with Dual Seam Technology - Sewn for Strength/Welded Waterproof
- Works with or without roof racks—includes car clips and 4 nylon straps
- Gargantuan 18 cubic ft of cargo-carrying capacity holds everything you need
- Top unzips three-quarters of the way around for easy gear access
- Urethane coated ZipRight zipper system for smooth zipping
- Crafted from super-durable PVC Mesh - a nylon re-enforced PVC and Hydrotuff Material - a PVC-backed polyester
- Boasts a whopping 48" L x 40" W footprint
- Measures 14” high in front, 19” high in back to boost aerodynamics
- Includes carrier, (4) attachment straps, (4) Car Clips, and stuff sack with swen-in setup guide
- Your Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier carries a 1-year warranty
Hit the road with all your gear in tow-and we mean ALL your gear. The 18 cubic ft Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier is the Godzilla of roof top cargo bags, holding more gear and equipment than you may even need. But hey, it's not always about needs!
Crafted of PVC Mesh and Hydrotuff fabric and equipped with Rightline's urethane coated ZipRight zipper system, your Sport 3 Car Top Carrier is built for the long haul. Plus, the protective storm flap system keeps the weather out and your cargo in.
The bag's top unzips 3/4 of the way around which means the cavernous jaws open wide for easy loading and unloading. And, since Rightline Gear crafts the Sport 3 with economy in mind, the massive size won't consume your budget. Best yet, Rightline Gear backs your Sport 3 Car Top Carrier with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di (2-ethlhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier Customer Reviews
151 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dylan S (Seymour, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Highlander — Jul 18, 2018 5:48 AM
This item worked great. It was very helpful to gain the extra space in a lo ng 2 day family trip. Don't forget about the heat of summer. Don't store anything that will melt.It did decrease our gas mileage about 4 miles per gallon but we were able to carry double the amount of items we normally would. Way more cost effective than solid rooftop carrier. We will only use once a year.
Reviewed by Vikki J (WOODCLIFF LAKE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Audi Q5 — May 05, 2017 11:24 AM
We've had to stop twice in 2 hours to ensure the "nonslip" mats which in the rain had gotten wet are still sticking. So here we go for the next 8.5 hours hopefully keeping my daughters cargo intact. Excellent size though. Probably stuffed as much in the bag as what's in my trunk. All soft, bedding and clothing.
Reviewed by Sean R (Oakland, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Nov 22, 2016 7:18 AM
I purchased this cargo carrier for my pick-up truck because I do not like the look of a tonneau cover. This carrier is perfect for my needs. It is huge - we stored two large suit cases and two duffel bags plus all the other accoutrements of a vacation. It rained and snowed lightly on the first trip and the bag kept everything dry. It did not flap around at all in the back of my truck and actually improved gas mileage a bit! Make sure it is in position before filling it up.
Reviewed by Donna O (Taunton, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda CR-V — Nov 01, 2016 9:18 AM
Reviewed by Amy C (PAINTED POST, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan — Aug 29, 2016 6:15 PM