- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cargo secure when rollin' down the road with your ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier in tow
- Shoulders a maximum load capacity of 600 lbs
- Features a 23" x 56" platform with a 5-1/4" rail
- Choose the 2" model for Class III/IV hitch receivers, 1.25” for Class I/II (requires hitch pin & clip sold separately)
- Rise shank makes for added ground clearance and lifts carrier above exhaust
- Two-piece design bolts together and mounts in minutes
- Built from high-quality steel for maximum strength
- Finished with a weather-resistant black powder coat
- Built-in license plate relocation holes keep you rolling without the local sheriff in tow
- Choose from a selection of optional accessories to expand your hauling abilities
- Includes easy-to-follow install instructions
- Your ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier is backed by a 5-year warranty
To haul or not to haul? That is the question. When you have a lot of people and a lot of gear to move, something's got to give. You either leave the kids at home (usually not an option) or you travel without your crucial cargo. Until now, that is. The ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier lets you carry all your stuff, and makes room in the cabin for the kids.
Crafted from high-quality steel, the ROLA cargo basket is one of the strongest cargo baskets on the market. That means the spacious platform handles up to a hefty 300 lbs (Class I/II) or 600 lbs (Class III/IV), giving ‘cargo hauling' a whole new meaning. Plus, all the steel is powder coated for style and durability, and it's designed to work with a bevy of optional accessories.
Engineered to fit both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers, the ROLA cargo carrier includes a rise shank to prevent dragging and to keep your cargo clear of exhaust fumes. The two-piece design is fast and easy to assemble and installs with ease. Best yet, ROLA backs your Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier with a hefty 5-year warranty.
ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by TTHOMAS S (PITTSBURG, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Oct 23, 2018 2:40 AM
Reviewed by Neil B (CORDOVA, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Lexus RX 350 — Jul 11, 2017 5:35 AM
Reviewed by Todd H (Rockledge, FL) — Jan 31, 2016 11:28 AM
We purchased this cargo carrier because we needed extra space inside the vehicle to carry passengers. During the 1500 mile trip the cargo carrier performed as expected. There was no rattling. Also purchased the stoplight kit and the ROLA storage bag. Auto Anything also provided excellent customer service and assisted greatly with making the right decision.
Reviewed by Wendell S (Cherokee Village, AR) Reviewed for a 2012 Scion xB — Aug 25, 2015 4:55 AM
After installing the bicycle rack, we loaded the rack with a bicycle and 4 large plastic tubs full of clothes and drove for over 1,000 miles. Everything made the trip without any shifting. I also recommend the Rola bike rack, and the cargo net. The bunge cargo net has many hooks, made to fit the tubing on the rack. For safety, we also added the light package to the rack. The lights fit perfectly, and insured brake lights were visible at the back of the rack.
Reviewed by Nathan K (Ashburn, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Highlander — Aug 17, 2015 6:39 AM
I bought this rack to haul my bikes and beach gear. The optional bike mount accessory is great and this rack is built like a tank. Pros: Great design and construction (powder coating, heavy gauge metal) Good aesthetics Great optional accessories (light kit, bike mount, cargo net, etc.) Large cargo area Cons: Above average weight (due to the heavier gauge metal) which make attaching and removal a little tricky It was a little loose in my hitch receiver so I added a hitch tightner