- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Put your ride’s roof to work with the ROLA Vortex Cargo Basket
- The perfect spot to stash extra luggage, sports equipment and all the other freight that won’t fit in your cockpit
- Sleek 2-piece steel design that’s easy to assemble
- Protected from the elements by a durable black powder coating
- Aerodynamic wind fairing included for quieter travels
- Measures in at 48” long, 37.5” wide and 4” deep
- For an extra 18” of length, upgrade to the Extension Length
- Weighs a mere 38 lbs yet is strong enough to hold up to 130 lbs of gear
- Includes universal mounting hardware for a secure fit on round, square and most factory crossbars
- Your ROLA Vortex Roof Mounted Cargo Basket features a 5-year warranty
When it comes to road trips, getting there is half the fun. But it's hard to have a good time when you're battling for elbow room with duffle bags, coolers camping supplies. If your family truckster is feeling overstuffed, move your gear up to a ROLA Vortex Roof Mounted Cargo Basket. It keeps your cockpit clutter-free and leaves plenty of legroom for your backseat drivers.
Bulky luggage, smelly fishing tackle, muddy sports equipment—no matter what you're packing along, it's sure to fit in the Vortex ROLA Roof Basket. Crafted from steel with an all-weather black powder coating, your ROLA cargo carrier shoulders up to 130 lbs of freight yet weighs a modest 38 lbs. Plus, it comes complete with a custom-sized wind fairing to cut down on noise, improve the aerodynamics and complement its swept-back shape.
No matter what kind of crossbars are riding atop your vehicle, the ROLA Vortex Roof Basket features universal mounting hardware that fits round, square and most factory bars. The 2-piece design is simple to assemble, and you can expand its 48" length a full 18" with the upgraded Extended Length. To top it off, your ROLA Cargo Basket includes a 5-year warranty.
ROLA Vortex Roof Mounted Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin M (LA QUINTA, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — Oct 31, 2018 11:27 AM
I'm prepping my Subaru Outback for some light offroad duty and camping/fishing. I came across another owner of this product and was impressed so I bought one. I was a little concerned about wind noise an loss of MPG, but neither has been a problem. The rack looks great, is well made, and makes my Outback look like it's ready to hit the trail.
Reviewed by Shelby K (Columbus, IN) Reviewed for a 2019 Jeep Cherokee — Aug 31, 2018 11:41 AM
Reviewed by Abe K (MERIDIAN, ID) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 23, 2017 8:34 PM
This is a well built rack for the price, and infinitely extendable with the optional middle piece. It is sturdy and pretty easy to assemble. Does add some wind noise, but anything on the roof will do that.
Reviewed by John M (BRISTOL, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 13, 2017 11:54 PM
Everything was pretty easy installation wise. My only gripe would be that the brackets that secure the basket should be checked a little more thoroughly. QC definitely should take a look into this issue. I just ran a die over the threads and problem solved. But the average person would probably have stripped them. Overall I'm overwhelmingly satisfied. Looks great and the serviceability is 2nd to none.