Ships Between 11/15 - 11/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Light up your FJ Cruiser with the Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack Light Bar
- Bolts right to the FJ Cruiser’s factory roof rack
- Tubular, race-inspired design mounts up to four 9" diameter lights
- Fabricated from 16-gauge, fully welded, 1" diameter steel tubing
- Finished with a rugged, textured black powder coat
- Your Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack Light Bar is backed by a limited 1-year warranty
The FJ Cruiser is one of the most capable factory off-roaders out there. But, once the sun goes down, those factory headlights just don't cut the mustard—or the blackness. So, let your FJ cut the backcountry blackout with the Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack Light Bar. Bolting right to the factory roof rack of your FJ Cruiser, the Smittybilt light bar mounts up to four 9" diameter off-road lights. And, it outfits your FJ with race-inspired attitude.
Designed to add a race-ready look to your rugged FJ Cruiser, the Smittybilt roof rack lightbar boasts tubular construction. The 16-gauge, 1" diameter steel tubing is fully welded for super strength. Then your rack is finished with a durable, textured black powder coat for off-road style.
Since it's built specifically for your FJ Cruiser, the Smittybilt Defender FJ Cruiser light rack looks like it came from the factory. And, it installs like it came from the factory, too. That way, you're out cruising the backcountry instead of bruising your knuckles all weekend. And to shed some light on this deal, Smittybilt defends your Defender Roof Rack Light Bar with a limited 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack Light Bar Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jamie E (CIBOLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser — May 27, 2014 3:15 PM
The diameter of the clamps were a little too small and it was very difficult to mount the light bar. It looks good once I finally got it mounted but it was a pain in the ass. Would have been much easier if the clamps fit properly.