- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For extra cargo space on any drive, look no further than the Smittybilt Receiver Rack
- Boasts all-steel construction for resistance to time, the elements and harmful road debris
- Smittybilt Hitch Racks are compatible with 2” receiver hitches
- A durable powder-coated, glossy black finish refines the form
- 20”H x 60”W platform provides ample room to stack and arrange cargo
- Can carry a maximum weight of 500 lbs – so long as it’s evenly distributed
- Includes all the necessary hardware for assembly – some tool use required
- Your Smittybilt Trailer Hitch Rack is covered by a 2-year warranty
When you run out of interior space, don’t worry – the Smittybilt Receiver Rack has your back. Store your gear around the back of your ride on this 20”H x 60”W, all-steel platform with a max carrying capacity of 500 lbs. Work with any 2” receiver hitch. Powder-coated gloss black finish. 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt Receiver Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kelly Z (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 15, 2016 7:13 AM
The overall product is very nice, had it loaded with camping gear last weekend and it held up great. The only reason it's a 4 and not a 5 is the instructions. Again, Smittybuilt struggles with instructions and actually including all the steps required and referencing which bolts go where, etc. You can obviously figure it out but it would be nice if the instructions were more complete.