- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Surco Safari Roof Rack is designed to mount to your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Hold it all-5" tall side walls and durable running bars make it possible
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction with a black powder-coated finish that's corrosion-resistant
- The Surco Safari Roof Rack mounts to your vehicle in just minutes with the included mounting kit—no cutting or drilling required for vehicles with rails
- Incredibly versatile—add a spare tire rack, tool holder, light rack or bike carrier for taking even more on your Safari Rack
- The aerodynamic design won't be a drag on your vehicle
- Made in USA
- Your Surco Safari Roof Rack carries a 90-day warranty
Ease the space crunch in your vehicle. The Surco Safari Roof Rack provides an expansive basket for carrying luggage, gear bags, tools and more. Plus, extra accessories can outfit the Safari Roof Rack with the power to carry a spare tire, hold an axe and shovel, display lights, or haul a bike.
The Surco Safari Roof Rack is built to handle your roughest adventures. Heavy-duty aluminum tubing construction. Powder-coated black finish. Sturdy runners for holding heavy cargo. And an aerodynamic design that won't slow you down.
The Surco Safari Roof Rack mounts to your existing rack in minutes with the extra mounting kit-no drilling or cutting required. Outfit your vehicle with an incredibly versatile rack, built with any situation in mind. Your Surco Safari Roof Rack is covered by a 90-day warranty.
Surco Safari Roof Rack Customer Reviews
138 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Horace W. P (Prattville, AL) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 20, 2013 1:01 PM
Great Looking Product! Easy to install, and I get compliments from all ages! It really changes the looks for my 4Runner!
Reviewed by Chris B (BUCKEYE, AZ) Reviewed for a 1984 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 26, 2012 5:58 AM
Recently purchased the Surco Safari Roof Rack for my 84 Jeep Cherokee. Assembly and mounting were a snap. Materials and construction are very good quality. I am very pleased with the rack and would recommend it to anyone.
Reviewed by Sig H (Santa Ynez, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Blazer — Oct 09, 2012 8:32 PM
I was impressed at the quality of this roof rack. Assembly and installation was straightforward. Delivery was prompt. Very happy that it is made in USA.