The current product is out of stock.
Click Roof Cargo Baskets to view related products
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Store your cargo out back with the Surco Spare Tire Cargo Basket
- Attaches to your vehicle's spare tire mount
- Hauls up to 100 lbs of gear
- Heavy-duty backing plate fits standard bolt pattern tire mounts
- Carrier slides on and off the mount tube for quick and easy removal
- Crafted of heavy-duty 3/4" thick square steel tubing
- Black powder coat finish looks great and resists corrosion
- Measures 19” L x 43” W x 5” H
- Made in USA
- Your Surco Spare Tire Cargo Basket is backed by a 90-day warranty
When it comes to loose change, toilet paper squares and BBQ ribs, there's always some to spare. But when it comes to cargo space in your vehicle, it's hard to find any room to spare. Until now that is—the Surco Spare Tire Cargo Basket.
This ingenious spare tire cargo rack secures to your vehicle's spare tire mount using a sturdy steel plate. This heavy-duty backing plate bolts to any standard bolt pattern tire mount. Once installed, the basket easily slides on and off the mount, making for quick setup and removal. And, since it mounts to your spare tire, your hitch stays free for towing. What's more, it can carry an impressive 100 lbs of cargo.
Crafted from 3/4" square steel tubing, Surco's spare tire cargo hauler is built for the long haul. Plus, it's powder coated with a durable black finish to fight off corrosion and amp up the style. Best yet, Surco backs your Spare Tire Cargo Basket with a 90-day warranty.
Surco Spare Tire Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roger B (Hurricane, UT) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 02, 2016 8:53 PM
This went on pretty easy, although not all five bolts lined up. I did manage to get four of the five on. Off road very little movement. I did decide to use straps to the bumper and to the roof top tent on really rough roads. I'm sure it will hold what they say but a hundred pounds off the back is too much for me. I put this on a 2001 Jeep TJ
Reviewed by Robert H (SHIRLEY, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Sep 03, 2015 5:46 AM