- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hit the water and skip the hard work with a Swagman Rincon Kayak Carrier
- Pivoting saddles make the Swagman Rincon a cinch to load and unload
- Padded supports conform to your boat’s hull for added protection
- Rincon’s universal design fits round, square and most oval crossbars
- Includes tie-down straps with padded locking buckles and bow & stern straps
- Your Swagman Rincon Kayak Carrier is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Get your paddles in the water without a care in the world thanks to the Swagman Rincon Kayak Rack. This easy-loading kayak rack boasts pivoting paddles and padded supports for extra damage control. Fits round, square and oval crossbars. Includes tie-down straps with padded locking buckles and bow & stern straps. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman Rincon Kayak Carrier Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott O (COTTAGE GROVE, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Expedition — Jun 27, 2017 11:44 AM
The rubber pads on the carriers make it a little hard to slide the kayak on by myself. but other wise it works great Thank you Scott Olson
Reviewed by Thomas R B (WAUSAU, WI) — Jun 24, 2017 2:36 PM
We have loaded and unloaded our kayak a couple of times now and have found the carriers to be easy to use. I feel the kayak is very secure on these saddles. The only negative comment I have is that the straps which are provided could be a couple of feet longer. I carry a sit-in cockpit kayak and one of the straps is barely long enough. If someone were to want to carry a canoe; which can be deeper than a kayak; then I don't think the straps would be long enough. I would recommend this.
Reviewed by Hernan F (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — Mar 14, 2017 11:49 AM
Its is nice and soft for my single kayak, but is strong to handle my 99 lbs tandem kayak. The only thing I don't like is that its time consuming to install 4 separate pads and adjust them for size from one kayak to the other one. If you only have one kayak is set and forget.