- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hit the water and skip the hard work with a Swagman Rincon Kayak Carrier
- Pivoting saddles make the Swagman Rincon a cinch to load and unload
- Padded supports conform to your boat’s hull for added protection
- Rincon’s universal design fits round, square and most oval crossbars
- Includes tie-down straps with padded locking buckles and bow & stern straps
- Your Swagman Rincon Kayak Carrier is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Get your paddles in the water without a care in the world thanks to the Swagman Rincon Kayak Rack. This easy-loading kayak rack boasts pivoting paddles and padded supports for extra damage control. Fits round, square and oval crossbars. Includes tie-down straps with padded locking buckles and bow & stern straps. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman Rincon Kayak Carrier Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott O (COTTAGE GROVE, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Expedition — Jun 27, 2017 11:44 AM
Reviewed by Thomas R B (WAUSAU, WI) — Jun 24, 2017 2:36 PM
We have loaded and unloaded our kayak a couple of times now and have found the carriers to be easy to use. I feel the kayak is very secure on these saddles. The only negative comment I have is that the straps which are provided could be a couple of feet longer. I carry a sit-in cockpit kayak and one of the straps is barely long enough. If someone were to want to carry a canoe; which can be deeper than a kayak; then I don't think the straps would be long enough. I would recommend this.
Reviewed by Hernan F (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — Mar 14, 2017 11:49 AM
Its is nice and soft for my single kayak, but is strong to handle my 99 lbs tandem kayak. The only thing I don't like is that its time consuming to install 4 separate pads and adjust them for size from one kayak to the other one. If you only have one kayak is set and forget.