- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add secure storage space to the topside of your ride with a Thule 859 Canyon Cargo Basket
- Strong, tubular steel design is great for hauling gear of all shapes and sizes
- Wedge, low-profile shape combines style and function while included wind fairing helps air flow
- Tapered side walls allow easy access to your gear & stress-free loading or unloading
- Available in two sizes: standard 50.25"L x 41"W or extended 70.25"L x 41"W
- Works with all Thule rack systems, round bars & most factory racks with versatile mounting hardware
- Includes t-track mounting for Thule AeroBlade and Thule Xsporter bars
- Canyon rack secures to your roof with Thule One Key locks (sold separately)
- Basket Extension (sold separately) adds 20” to your cargo basket surface area
- Your Thule 859 Canyon Cargo Basket carries a Lifetime Warranty
Make sure you can bring all the essentials along on your next adventure with the help of a Thule 859 Canyon Cargo Basket. Providing a secure storage space on the top of your vehicle, these handy rooftop cargo baskets are crafted from tough steel tubing and come in two large sizes to fit equipment of all shapes and sizes.
The wedge-shape and low-profile design are intended to deliver sleek style and improved air flow for less wind drag and noise-free driving. The Thule Canyon also features tapered side walls to make sure you always have easy access your gear and hassle-free loading.
Thule Canyon Baskets work with all Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks, and come with t-track mounting for Thule AeroBlade and Thule Xsporter bars. Invest in additional accessories like Thule One Key locks (sold separately) for added security or a Basket Extension (sold separately) to add 20” to your cargo basket surface area. Your Thule 859 Canyon Cargo Basket carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule 859 Canyon Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rick E (Loxahatchee, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Renegade — Oct 14, 2018 7:08 AM
I decided to go with this rack after reading all the reviews posted about ebay knockokk racks holding water amd rusting because the are assembled with screws instald of welded, this one is welded so in the long run will last longer and it looks good
Reviewed by Donald C (Warrenton, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class — Sep 29, 2017 10:52 AM
Because our 2013 MB GLK-250 BlueTEC came with 'run-flat' tires and no spare; and we didn't like the stiff ride with the 'run-flat' tires; when they wore out, we replaced them with Michelin Premier LTX 235 50R19 99H tires. This Thule 859 Canyon Cargo Basket is to carry a spare wheel/tire. The carrier went on according to directions; not an easy install, but installed as specified. I'm sure I'd be better at installing it a second time.
Reviewed by Kimberly D (Atlantic Beach, FL) — May 26, 2016 12:59 AM
I ordered this basket to attach to my Thule aerobar roof rack to carry camping equipment. The mounting is very stable. We were able to carry five tents, three sleeping bags, one camp chair, two low chairs, a medium dry bag, and two tarps, all with room to spare. The Thule cargo net kept everything securely in place. I highly recommend this basket, especially for car (sedan) owners who occasionally need additional cargo space.