- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Haul bikes, boats and backpacks on the Thule Aeroblade Roof Rack with less noise and more strength
- Custom configured for your year, make and model—whether or not it has a bare roof or raised side rails
- Rides incredibly low to your roof for enhanced aerodynamics and a clean fit
- Equipped with WindDiffuser, Thule’s wind tunnel-tested technology that reduces noise and drag for a quieter ride and better fuel economy
- Built from lightweight aluminum with eye-catching double-molded plastic caps
- Four internal BoxBeam walls provide added rigidity to hold more freight
- Arched to flow naturally with your ride’s roof line
- Your choice between the sleek Edge bars with no overhang for a factory look or the standard bars for maxmium width crossbars (depending on vehicle)
- Includes SmartSlide and SwingBlade technology which allow for quick, easy rack and accessory installation
- CityCrash tested and approved
- Accepts Thule One-Key Lock Cylinders (sold separately)
- Ships fully assembled for a faster install
- Your Thule Aeroblade is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Mountain bike trailheads, kayak launch points, a 48-state road trip—no matter how the open road is calling your name, the Thule Aeroblade is there to answer in style. Custom designed for an incredibly low-profile stance, it rides so close to your roof that it looks factory installed. But, there's more to this rack than a sleek look. It uses WindDiffuser technology to trim noisy turbulence and ditch drag for a hushed drive and better MPGs.
With the Thule Aero Blade Roof Rack, you never have to sacrifice capacity for clean lines. Unlike some aerodynamic bars that turn down the whistle volume at the expense of load-bearing strength, Aeroblade Bars sport Thule's ingenious BoxBeam construction. By adding four internal walls, Thule is able to boost rigidity and maintain a narrow profile. And, their bowed shape flows with your auto's curved roof for a natural pairing.
Whether your roof is bare or equipped with raised side rails, there's a Thule AeroBlade Roof Rack System that fits it. The roof racks come custom configured and pre-assembled for a painless at-home installation. And, they accept Thule One-Key Lock Cylinders (not included) for serious parking lot security. What's more, your Thule quiet roof rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule AeroBlade Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by EDDIE F (WALLINGTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Lexus NX 200t — Mar 22, 2018 9:32 PM
The best investment on an item with the best quality in the market ????????
Reviewed by Damon H (Hingham, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Quest — Feb 08, 2018 7:03 AM
Very happy with the Thule AeroBlade system. great fit, excellent design, easy installation.
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (ONTARIO, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Tahoe — Oct 19, 2017 6:08 PM
I was hesitant at first because of price. Ordered anyway and was pleasantly surprised. This is well made and engineered. Quality top notch. Easily installed on my Tahoe. Tested with canoe on it, no problems. I would highly recommend and worth the price.
Reviewed by James Z (NASHVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Pilot — Sep 14, 2017 6:10 AM
We bought the AeroBlades for our 2011 Honda Pilot to use specifically with a Thule Force XL Cargo Box. The AeroBlades seem to be well engineered and sturdy. They were easy to install and all the material feels durable. They're aesthetically pleasing and functional. My wife and I are totally satisfied with them.