- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Make top-side loading a single person task with the Thule DockGlide Kayak Rack
- Load-assist kayak rack with extra padding for added protection
- Pivoting glide saddles are felt-lined to ease loading and unloading
- Angle-setting levers conform to virtually any hull – up to 36” wide and 75 lbs
- Comes with two ratcheting Bow Stern Tie-Downs and two Cam Buckle Straps
- Fits most factory & aftermarket crossbars with included T-track & universal mounting hardware
- Your Thule DockGlide Kayak Rack comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you enjoy a leisurely trip down the lazy river or paddling through rolling rapids, your kayak adventures shouldn’t suffer from the back-breaking labor of loading or unloading. Give yourself a helpful hand – or smooth slide in this case – with a Thule DockGlide Kayak Rack.
This load-assist kayak rack is equipped with extra padding for added hull protection and pivoting glide saddles that are felt-lined to further ease your on/off action. And with advanced, angle-setting levers, the Thule DockGlide Kayak Carrier can conform easily to fit any boat up to 36” wide and 75 lbs.
Thule DockGlide Kayak Rack comes with a pair of ratcheting Bow Stern Tie-Downs and a pair of Cam Buckle Straps to ensure safe transportation no matter where you travel. And, they’re designed to fit most factory and aftermarket crossbars with included T-track and universal mounting hardware. Your Thule DockGlide Kayak Holder comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thule DockGlide Kayak Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Holly H (VERPLANCK, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee — Jun 20, 2017 3:58 AM
Bought the Dock Glide looking for an easier load. Had used typical j racks previously and found it extremely awkward for me to load from the side and having to use a step stool to "get it up" to the rack, even placing handles on each end of the cockpit. Installed loaded and went on my trip. Extremely easy to load from the rear, secures nicely with straps and bow/ stern lines. As with all Thule directions, yah gotta think about it for a sec but a breeze to put together. Happy so far.