- Easy installation guides:
Thule Force Install(PDF)
- Thule Box Mounting Diagram Fit Guide (PDF)
- Keep your stuff secure and your budget covered with the Thule Force Cargo Box
- Perfect for the economy-minded traveler with lots of gear
- Aeroskin lid cuts wind for less noise and better fuel economy
- Quick-Grip Mounting System makes quick work of installation and removal
- Oversize SecureLock is super secure and easy to use even with gloves on
- Dual-side opening delivers fast access from both sides of your vehicle
- Coated with a classy diamond-textured finish
- Works with most factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Select from several sizes for up to 21 cubic ft of storage space
- Your Thule Force Cargo Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, “the Force" comes in handy when you're fighting Darth Vader's Imperial storm troopers on the Death Star. But, it doesn't help make elbow room in your vehicle while driving on a cross-country trek—or does it? Meet the Force Cargo Box, Thule's latest chapter in their saga to stow your stuff up top and keep your budget intact.
The spacey Thule Force Roof Cargo Box features an Aeroskin lid that cuts through the wind for a quiet, fuel-efficient ride. What's more, Thule's Quick-Grip Mounting System installs to most factory or aftermarket racks quicker than you can draw a Lightsaber. And, the dual side opening box design lets you load and unload from both sides of your ride. Plus, the oversized SecureLock keeps valuables safe and is easy to use even with gloves.
Skipping the bells and whistles of Thule's top-tier boxes, the Force delivers quality and security in a wallet-friendly package. It's available in several sizes, so whether you're packing a lot or a little, there's one for every trip. What's more, Thule Force Cargo Boxes are crafted from advanced ABS, coated with a diamond-textured finish and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Force Cargo Box Customer Reviews
82 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anika O (LIBERTYVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Suburban — Mar 29, 2018 2:08 PM
Essential ski box! Super easy installation and great space inside! Love the look of it and it's overall pretty quiet and steady on the road. I would recommend it 100%.
Reviewed by Albert A (Virginia Beach, VA) — Feb 14, 2018 5:43 PM
Love how much the tulle holds. Frees up space inside the car for passengers. Very quiet and sleek appearance.
Reviewed by Robert S (Burlington, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Cadillac SRX — Jan 24, 2018 5:51 AM
Nice upgrade over my old rear rearing opening Thule. Clamp on attachment points are easy to adjust and appear to give secure mounting to a factory roof rails. A bit pricey compared to other options on the market but not something you need to buy very often and will hopefully last many years.
Reviewed by Ralph B (SPICEWOOD, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jan 05, 2018 6:46 AM
I'd looked at these for a couple of years and never pulled the trigger. I tried to buy it locally but after paying for, got sideways with the salesman/installer. I returned it and ordered it for the same price (as their sales price), no tax, no shipping and no aggravation from a company that doesn't realize that they are competing with the internet. Everything worked fairly well but it was a pain to talk to the shipping company to schedule the delivery that had to be signed for.
Reviewed by Mary Ann G (PROSPECT, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Prius — Nov 24, 2017 7:28 AM
Easy to install and lots of space!Works great with the Prius so we can use it for travels!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/21 - 5/23