- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- If you like to have the nicest things then Thule has the solution with the Motion XT Cargo Box
- Designed to optimize space efficiency, aerodynamics and vehicle fit
- Built-in torque indicator clicks into place to signal it’s securely mounted
- Easy-to-grip outer handles and supporting lid lifters make quick work of opening and closing
- Exclusive SlideLock system with separate locking and opening functions
- Lid automatically locks in place and indicates when the box is closed properly
- Mounts in a forward position on your roof to allow for full rear access
- Installs easily with extra-wide, pre-installed PowerClick quick-mount system
- Your Thule Motion XT Cargo Box comes with a 2-year warranty
When it comes to hauling all your gear, it doesn’t get much more convenient than a rooftop cargo box. While others can be cumbersome and quite honestly an eyesore, the Thule Motion XT Cargo Box is a stylish and spacious option for all your essentials.
The Thule Motion XT Cargo Carrier is optimized to deliver efficient interior space, aerodynamics and vehicle fit, mounting in a forward position on your roof to allow for full rear access without interference. As secure as it is sleek, the Thule Motion XT Roof Cargo Box features an exclusive SlideLock system with separate locking and opening functions, while the lid automatically locks in place and indicates when the box is closed properly.
Thanks to the integrated torque indicator, you can hear when your Thule Motion Cargo Box clicks into place securely mounted and the easy-to-grip outer handles and supporting lid lifters make quick work of opening and closing in any weather. Your Thule Motion XT Cargo Box comes with a 2-year warranty.
Thule Motion XT Cargo Box Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Raphael C (Tracy, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Highlander — Jun 12, 2019 8:07 PM
Reviewed by maryann m (Lafayette, NJ) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Explorer — Jan 23, 2019 5:52 AM
Huge! Can store quite a bit. Very sleek look. Somewhat heavy for one person to put up on the roof but manageable. Seems pretty sturdy and I like the "handle" to lift open the lid- our previous roofbox just had a small lip to lift and was harder to do with gloves on. The latch system is easy and seems secure.
Reviewed by Hailey S (CHEYENNE, WY) Reviewed for a 2018 BMW X3 — Dec 19, 2018 8:20 PM
Reviewed by Debra N (HARNED, KY) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Sienna — Oct 01, 2018 10:52 PM
I really like this product other than the top is a little flimsy. We loaded it with 4 duffle bags and a few other extras for vacation. It really was very easy to install. The top is a little flimsy but still works great. So glad I bought this.
Reviewed by Thorne D (JUPITER, FL) — Sep 20, 2018 11:13 AM