- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/14 - 12/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Simplify your boat transport with Thule’s easiest-to-load canoe carrier: the Thule Portage 819
- The ramped sides on the gunwale carriers help guide your canoe into position
- Weather-safe padding provides plenty of cushioning to protect your boat
- Its sturdy load straps are equipped with scratch-resistant buckle bumpers
- Universal FlipFit mounting brackets attach to round, square and most factory crossbars
- No tools needed to install your Thule Portage
- Comes with ratcheting Quick Draw tie-downs for the bow and stern
- Your Thule Portage 819 Canoe Carrier includes a Lifetime Warranty
From the roiling rapids of the Deschutes River to the placid waters of Lake Tahoe, these great states are filled with wonderful waterways just waiting to be explored. But before you can dip your paddle, you've got to get your boat down to the shoreline—and there's no easier way to venture out with your vessel than by loading it into the Thule Portage 819 Canoe Rack.
Designed for simplicity and stability, the Thule Portage 819 Canoe Holder is the easiest-to-load canoe carrier in Thule's watersports toolbox. Each of the four gunwale cradles features ramped sides to help guide your hull up into position. Plus, they're lined with weather-safe padding for plenty of cushion while you're on the road. And, your Thule 819 Portage Canoe Carrier comes complete with a Quick Draw tie-downs for the bow and stern as well as load straps with buckle bumpers that won't scratch up your car or canoe.
Universally designed to work with just about any roof rack under the sun, the Thule Portage Canoe Carrier connects to Thule bars, round bars and most factory crossbars. Its ingenious FlipFit mounting brackets are reversible to match wide and narrow bars, and their ergonomic wing nuts are easy to snug up. Best of all, Thule backs your Portage Canoe Carrier with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Portage 819 Canoe Carrier Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cynthia R (WAUPACA, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Equinox — Dec 01, 2017 6:55 PM