- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Thule Pulse Cargo Box
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Easy installation guides:
Thule Pulse Install(PDF)
- Thule Box Mounting Diagram Fit Guide (PDF)
- Secure your stuff and your savings with the Thule Pulse Cargo Box
- Thule’s most basic box for the budget-minded traveler
- Crafted from advanced ABS material
- Oversize SecureLock is super secure and easy to use even with gloves on
- Single-side opening cuts down on costs
- Coated with a sleek, matte-black finish
- Easy-Grip Mounting System makes quick work of installation and removal
- Works with most factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Choose from several sizes
- Your Thule Force Pulse Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Hitting the road these days can be an expensive proposition. The cost of fuel and insurance alone is enough to make the most intrepid traveler stay home and watch the Discovery Channel instead. Add in the cost of a quality roof top cargo carrier, and you really get your pulse racing. Unless that carrier is the Thule Pulse Cargo Box, that is.
The pulse-quickening Thule Pulse Roof Top Cargo Box features an aerodynamic shape to cut wind drag without adversely effecting fuel economy. The Quick-Grip Mounting System installs to most factory or aftermarket racks in a jiff. Plus, the oversized SecureLock keeps valuables safe and is easy to use even with gloves.
Featuring a single side opening and skipping the other expensive bells & whistles of Thule's top-tier boxes, the Pulse keep costs to a minimum. Available in sizes ranging from 11 to 16 cubic ft, it's perfect for travelers with a little luggage and a small budget. Even better, Thule Pulse Cargo Boxes are crafted from advanced ABS, coated with a sleek matte-back finish and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.