- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily load all your adventure essentials with a Thule Trail Cargo Basket
- Flat, spacious cargo area makes for easy loading and unloading
- Rubber-covered upper load surface provides extra grip for longer gear
- Available in two sizes to fit a wide variety of vehicles (versatile mounting hardware included)
- Fits all Thule rack systems and includes t-track mounting for Thule Xsporter and Thule AeroBlade bars
- Mounts to most factory racks and round bars (rack system sold separately)
- Quick and easy to install or remove for added convenience
- Includes eight adjustable position tie-down loops for secure load attachment points
- Add lockable security with a Thule One-key system (sold separately)
- Your Thule Trail Cargo Basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
There's no limit to what you can bring on your next road trip when you have a Thule Trail Cargo Basket. Designed with a flat, spacious cargo area to ease loading and unloading, this tough Thule Trail Roof Basket makes delivering your camping equipment, extra luggage or off-road essentials as simple as possible.
The Thule 865 Trail also features a rubber-covered upper load surface to keep your longer gear from slipping and sliding in transit. Constructed in two sizes to fit a variety of vehicles’ factory racks or round bars, the Thule Trail 865 is quick and simple to install or remove with the included mounting hardware.
Thule Trail Cargo Baskets are compatible with all Thule rack systems (sold separately) and specifically include t-track mounting for Thule Xsporter and Thule AeroBlade bars. Each Thule Trail 865 includes eight adjustable position tie-down loops that deliver secure load-attachment points and can be locked into place with a Thule One-key system (sold separately). Your Thule Trail Cargo Basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Trail Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Page L (MIDLOTHIAN, VA) Reviewed for a 2019 Subaru Outback — Mar 25, 2019 5:17 AM
Reviewed by John G (ARLINGTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Outback — Oct 30, 2018 5:24 AM
The box it was shipped in wasn't strong enough to handle the weight. The package was beat up when it arrived. Some parts were dented, but made it work. Came completed disassembled and took a while to put together, but overall satisfied with the product. Autoanything shipped fast and offered the best price.
Reviewed by Perry Y (Everett, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Impreza — Sep 27, 2015 5:49 PM
I was excited to receive my new Thule Trail Cargo Basket and get in installed; but one of the square nuts that are embedded in the outer rails of the basket is missing. I'm waiting on a replacement to arrive from Thule. I will then need to partially disassemble the basket in order to insert the nut. At the same time I will see if I can tighten up one end of the outer rail which is loose. Kinda disappointing. Other than that though; the basket seems to be of great quality and looks sharp.