- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Long-haul lugging in a moment’s notice – that’s what the Yakima Easytop Instant Roof Rack offers
- Straps to the top of most vehicles to carry up to 80 lbs of long, flat gear
- Installs in minutes – just loop it through the door-frames and buckle-up
- Thick padding provides a protective barrier between the roof and your payload
- For extra security, use the double-latching buckles on the outside
- Includes two heavy-duty straps and tie-down rope
- Your Yakima Easytop Roof Rack is backed by a limited warranty
From kayaks to construction ladders, there’s no load your Yakima Easytop Instant Roof Rack can’t manage – so long as it comes in under 80 lbs. It straps to the rooftop of just about every vehicle on the road today and installs in no time at all, truly living up to its name. All you have to do is loop the heavy-duty straps through your door-frames and secure the buckles. On the outside, tighten the double-latching, maximum-security buckles.
Thick structural padding protects both your cargo and your vehicle, and if the buckles weren’t enough, Yakima threw in a tie-down rope for extra peace of mind. Your Yakima Easytop Rack is supported by a limited warranty.
Yakima EasyTop Instant Roof Rack Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ken W (Needham Heights, MA) — Jul 30, 2018 9:01 PM
Terrific product especially for the money. No reason to buy anything else if you're carrying one item. A comparable bare roof rack would cost around $600 with all the equipment. This is very quick and easy. Less than 10 minutes to set up. And even quicker to unload. Simple process, too. And holds my kayak in place as well as an expensive rack.
Reviewed by Jeffrey L (JAMAICA PLAIN, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Volt — Jun 29, 2018 10:01 AM