- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily ditch dry land with Yakima HullHound Kayak Saddles
- Includes 2 saddles, a heavy-duty strap and a bow/stern tie-down—must be paired with another set of HullHounds or HullyRollers to complete the system
- Tilting paddles work with an array of kayaks—recreational, touring or fishing kayaks
- Spring-loaded base adjusts automatically to your boat for a custom-fit
- Smooth, molded pads keep your kayak damage-free
- Easy installation on round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars—no tools required
- HullHound Saddles are compatible with Same Key Locking Systems (SKS sold separately)
- Your Yakima HullHound Kayak Saddles are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transport your gear from the garage to the Great Outdoors with Yakima HullHound Kayak Saddles. Designed with tilting paddles that work with a wide array of kayaks, from fishing to touring, these durable roof rack saddles are ideal for most water sports equipment.
Yakima HullHounds use an innovative spring-loaded base to automatically adjust to the contours of your boat for a custom-fit and feature smooth, molded pads to protect it from potential damage. Boasting tool-free installation on round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars, the Yakima Hull Hound Kayak Holder is also compatible with Same Key Locking Systems (SKS) for added security (SKS sold separately).
This Yakima HullHound Kayak Carrier set includes two saddles, a heavy-duty strap and a bow/stern tie-down and must be paired with another set of HullHounds or HullyRollers to make a complete system. Your Yakima HullHound Kayak Saddles are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima HullHound Kayak Saddles Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Richard B (UNIVERSAL CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Aug 10, 2017 1:38 PM
Very easy to install and they look sharp. Great quality construction that is backed by a lifetime warranty. They are pricey though. One drawback is they do not come with installed locks. You have to buy them separately (also pricey) and are recommended since the saddles are very easy to install or remove.