- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy easy overhead hauling with a Yakima JayLow Foldable Kayak Rack
- Allows you to carry one boat in J-Cradle position or two boats in an upright position
- Adjust the upright position with the easy-to-use integrated cam lever
- Integrated ramp makes loading and unloading as simple as possible
- Fully-assembled rack folds flat when not in use
- Tool-free installation on round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars
- Secure your equipment with an SKS locking system (sold separately)
- Rack system includes heavy-duty straps and bow/stern tie-downs
- Your Yakima JayLow Foldable Kayak Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Protect your vessel on your next trek to the water with a Yakima JayLow Foldable Kayak Carrier. Able to haul one kayak in the J-Cradle position or two boats in the upright position, this adaptable rooftop rack even folds flats when not in use for increased aerodynamics.
Intended to make loading and unloading a hassle-free process, the Yakima JayLow features an innovative ramp design that allows you to hit the open water in no time. Yakima JayLow Kayak Carriers are easily installed, without tools, on round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars.
Yakima JayLow Kayak Racks are lockable with the SKS locking system (sold separately), and include heavy-duty straps and bow/stern tie-downs for secure stowing. Your Yakima JayLow Kayak Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima JayLow Foldable Kayak Rack Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott A (Lilburn, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Outback — Aug 22, 2018 5:20 AM
I love Yakima products and the JayLow is no exception. The rack is very easy to install on the Areobars my car came with and loading a 14.5ft boat is a breeze and the price from AutoAnything beat everyone else hands down. I love AutoAnything!!!!
Reviewed by Danielle L (Lk Barrington, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Sep 13, 2017 2:08 PM
Reviewed by Carlos R (Yorktown, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — Jun 08, 2017 4:42 AM
Reviewed by Sam T (Warsaw, NY) — May 24, 2017 6:14 PM
I bought 2 sets of these kayak racks to haul 2 kayaks on top of my Leer truck cap. They installed easily and seem to hold kayaks securely. So far we've only done a test run , driving different speeds down different types of roads to see if they will work out. Going camping in a couple weeks...... that will be the Real Test !