- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safely stow your boat en route to open-water with a Yakima KeelOver Canoe Carrier
- Durable rubber cushions to protect and stabilize a single canoe
- Dual bolts are included to ensure an integrated fit with any vehicle
- Universal design attaches to round, square, aerodynamic or factory bars
- Simple, tool-free installation with a single tightening knob
- Rubber padding protects your crossbars from damage or corrosion
- KeelOver Carrier includes a complete set of 4 clamps, securing straps and bow/stern tie-downs
- Your Yakima KeelOver Canoe Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy more time on the water and less time loading when you haul your hull with a Yakima KeelOver Canoe Carrier. Sold as a complete set, the KeelOver includes four heavy-duty clamps designed with durable rubber cushions to protect and stabilize a single canoe.
Dual bolts ensure the Yakima KeelOver boasts an integrated fit on any vehicle, and thanks to its universal design, it easily attaches to all factory or aftermarket crossbars—round, square or aerodynamic. With rubber padding on the inside to protect your crossbars from damage, the Yakima KeelOver is the perfect way to take the trouble out of transporting your canoe.
Each Yakima Keel Over Canoe Holder installs in seconds with a single tightening knob—no tools necessary. Your Yakima KeelOver Canoe Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima KeelOver Canoe Carrier Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nathan H (MONTPELIER, VT) Reviewed for a 2003 Subaru Impreza — Jun 28, 2017 6:28 AM
We purchased the KeelOver Carrier to use with the Thule AeroBlade racks we had on our '03 Impreza. We are very disappointed with both the quality and the functionality of the KeelOver. One of the clips broke AS we were mounting the canoe for the first time, and the towers add little to no stability. (We might as well just get some straps to put the canoe on top of the Thule horizontal bars we have). Not worth it.
Reviewed by Leon G (Sumter, SC) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Odyssey — Jun 29, 2016 8:45 PM
I have a 2001 Honda Odyssey with a factory installed roof rack. This system worked great with the rack. My wife and I can load or unload our canoe in just a few minutes. (We have a 14 1/2 foot Old Town Canoe). It also adds cool points to the minivan, having Yakima accessories on top :)
Reviewed by Melvin O (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Outback — Jul 29, 2015 6:17 AM
The Yakima KeelOver Canoe Carrier was a perfect fit for my 2007 Subaru Outback. It is easy to put on and making the necessary adjustments to fit my specific canoe were no problem. The price was very reasonable and included everything that I needed.