- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safely stow your boards with a Yakima SUPDawg Paddleboard Rack
- Holds up to two stand-up paddleboards that measure up to 36" wide
- Features helpful rollers that make for quick and easy loading
- Sleek, glossy black finish complements your vehicle’s exterior
- Integrated strap management safely stows strap ends away during travel
- Mounts tool-free to your Yakima round, factory, aero and square bars
- Fully-assembled rack includes SKS locks to secure both your rack and board
- Your Yakima SUPDawg Paddleboard Rack carries a Lifetime Warranty
Next time you’re beach-bound, enjoy a stress-free trip to the sand with a Yakima SUPDawg Paddleboard Rack. Designed to hold up to two stand-up paddleboards, each measuring up to 36" wide, the Yakima SUPDawg makes loading any sized board a breeze with the help of integrated rollers.
With a glossy black finish, the sleek Yakima SUP Dawg also boasts a convenient strap management system to keep your rack’s straps in their proper location.
The Yakima SUPDawg comes fully-assembled out of the box and mounts to your Yakima round, factory, aero and square bars—no tools necessary. Your Yakima SUPDawg Paddleboard Rack carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima SUPDawg Paddleboard Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Heather A (Ridgely, MD) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Excursion — Jul 03, 2018 6:47 AM
Best rack money can buy! Easy install on my pre existing roof rack. Holds 2 boards with no problems and steps stay nice and snug. Would recommend this rack to anyone looking for a for their paddle boards or surfboards!
Reviewed by Douglas Y (HOLBROOK, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Odyssey — Jul 26, 2017 9:03 AM
Pay the extra vs the SUPPUP as the wheels on this makes a huge difference. So much easier loading and unloading your board. Rack is padded as well as 2 pads per strap so there is no damage to your board. No tools needed for install, very easy to set up.