- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your boat loading a breeze with a Yakima SweetRoll Roller Kayak Rack
- Spring-loaded base automatically adjusts to boat when loading
- Smooth-molded pads hug and protect multiple boat types
- Tilting paddle technology accommodates an array of boats and roof rack systems
- Fully-assembled rack includes heavy-duty straps and bow/stern tie-downs
- Rack system features rear saddles with integrated rollers for super-simple loading
- Lock your SweetRoll Rack with SKS Lock Cores (sold separately)
- Your Yakima SweetRoll Roller Kayak Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Head out for a paddle whenever you want thanks to hassle-free boat hauling from a Yakima SweetRoll Roller Kayak Rack. Made for easy operation, this inventive roof rack features rear saddles with integrated rollers that make loading and unloading as simple as possible.
These versatile Yakima kayak racks are designed with innovative features like a spring-loaded base and tilting paddle technology to work with a wide variety of boat types and roof rack systems. Fully-assembled out of the box, the Yakima SweetRoll Kayak Carrier boasts tool-free installation on round, square, factory or aerodynamic bars.
The Yakima SweetRoll Roller Kayak Rack includes heavy-duty straps and bow/stern tie-downs and is lockable with SKS Lock Cores (sold separately). Your Yakima SweetRoll Roller Kayak Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima SweetRoll Roller Kayak Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Diane R (Mount Prospect, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Prius — Sep 11, 2017 8:22 PM
I was hopeful this would be the solution for me and I have not been disappointed. I installed the sweet roll (with lock cores) on a Yakima Base Rack. The process could not have been easier. Then I was able to put my kayak on the roof, position it properly, and strap it down safely without assistance. (I'm 60+ and fit, but not a big person). It's a genius design. I have a 12' touring kayak that weighs 42 lbs.