- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Covercraft SeatSaver Seat Covers are custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Crafted from heavy-duty poly-cotton blend for durability and comfort
- Easy to clean right in your home washer and dryer
- For long life, SeatSavers boast double-stitched reinforced seams
- Coated with a DWR (durable water repellency) agent for complete spill protection
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Includes built-in rear storage pouch to replace covered map pockets
- Put 'em on and take 'em off in just seconds without any tools
- Available for all seats and rows in your vehicle, including 60/40 seat covers
- Your Covercraft SeatSavers Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Save your seats and keep ‘em covered with the ideal first line of defense-Covercraft SeatSavers. Always on duty against the barrage of interior-wrecking enemies, SeatSavers rebuff soda spills, ice cream bombs, ground-up cereal, coffee splashes, pet hair and anything else the road throws at ‘em.
With SeatSavers, your factory seats always stay in pristine condition. Covercraft's special DWR coating repels potential stains while the thick, durable, poly-cotton material takes the abuse. Plus, double-stitched reinforced seams and precision patterns make for a custom-tailored fit.
It takes only seconds to install and remove your SeatSavers. If they get dirty, just take them off, toss ‘em in your home washer and dryer and reinstall. Plus, SeatSavers come in an array of colors to highlight or match any interior. And best yet, your Covercraft SeatSavers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Covercraft recommends that you do not use dark colored SeatSaver Seat Covers on light colored factory seats.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Covercraft SeatSaver Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1060 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kathi H (LOMPOC, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 04, 2018 7:32 AM
Easy on, great fit. I will be anxious to see how they hold up with 2 dogs, one who likes to dig to warm the seat :( I will be ordering for my husband's work truck
Reviewed by Donna M (OSCEOLA, NE) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jul 18, 2018 6:19 AM
This brand of seat cover was already installed on a used pick up I purchased 13 years ago. When I purchased another used pick up with a slightly worm seat, I knew immediately I wanted this same kind of seat cover. I think they last forever!
Reviewed by Charles F (HENDERSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Jul 05, 2018 6:17 AM
Very nice product at a very competitive price, but delivery took WAY too long.
Reviewed by Art L (CENTER, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Jun 23, 2018 5:08 AM
Very durable, easy to take on and off. Machine washable which is a huge plus with dogs. I take my seat covers off weekly and throw them in the laundry, just remember to hang them to dry since they are cotton and will shrink if put in a dryer. The built-in pockets on the back of the seats are handy for keeping small items organized.