- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Covercraft SeatSaver Seat Covers are custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Crafted from heavy-duty poly-cotton blend for durability and comfort
- Easy to clean right in your home washer and dryer
- For long life, SeatSavers boast double-stitched reinforced seams
- Coated with a DWR (durable water repellency) agent for complete spill protection
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Includes built-in rear storage pouch to replace covered map pockets
- Put 'em on and take 'em off in just seconds without any tools
- Available for all seats and rows in your vehicle, including 60/40 seat covers
- Your Covercraft SeatSavers Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Save your seats and keep ‘em covered with the ideal first line of defense-Covercraft SeatSavers. Always on duty against the barrage of interior-wrecking enemies, SeatSavers rebuff soda spills, ice cream bombs, ground-up cereal, coffee splashes, pet hair and anything else the road throws at ‘em.
With SeatSavers, your factory seats always stay in pristine condition. Covercraft's special DWR coating repels potential stains while the thick, durable, poly-cotton material takes the abuse. Plus, double-stitched reinforced seams and precision patterns make for a custom-tailored fit.
It takes only seconds to install and remove your SeatSavers. If they get dirty, just take them off, toss ‘em in your home washer and dryer and reinstall. Plus, SeatSavers come in an array of colors to highlight or match any interior. And best yet, your Covercraft SeatSavers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Covercraft recommends that you do not use dark colored SeatSaver Seat Covers on light colored factory seats.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Formaldehyde (gas), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft SeatSaver Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1056 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason C (BALL GROUND, GA) — Oct 11, 2018 6:53 PM
I purchased these seat covers for a 2018 GMC Sierra Crew cab with 40/20 and 60/40 seats. The seat covers fit great and the color matches well with the interior. It took me a little while to figure out what cover goes on what seat, may I suggest Covercraft codes the covers or something. I mainly purchased these because they can be thrown in the washing machine. This is important since I am a landscaper and arborist that does not want to hand spot wash anything. Overall, very happy!
Reviewed by edwin l (wetumpka, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda CR-V — Aug 29, 2018 3:35 AM
seat covers are quality made. material is very good water resistant, and tough. would recommend to other honda owners. took a little while to install but once their on you will appreciate.
Reviewed by Kathi H (LOMPOC, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 04, 2018 7:32 AM