- Save 15% Use Promo Code: ridge
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– CJ/YJ/TJ Wrangler (1976-2006)
– JK Wrangler (2007+) Front
– JK Wrangler (2007+) Rear
- Rugged Ridge Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers provide an extra layer of protection against dirt, water, grime and harmful UV rays
- Custom designed specifically for Jeep's OE seat style
- Specially-made elastic cords, nylon straps and hooks attach to your seat making installation a cinch
- Thick, soft neoprene padding material provides added comfort for you and your passengers
- Choose from several color options
- Includes head rest covers
- Front and rear covers available for full vehicle protection
- Easy maintenance – just hand wash and air dry
- Your Rugged Ridge Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Your Jeep is made to handle the roughest roads and conditions out there. However, your Jeep's seats could use a nice swath of added security. So, saddle up to softness you can feel while keeping your rig's interior clean and protected with Rugged Ridge Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers.
Custom made to cover your Jeep's original equipment seat style, these Rugged Ridge seat covers fight against dirt, water, grime and block harmful UV rays from wreaking havoc within your ride. And, Rugged Ridge Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers are specially designed for quick and easy installation—just slip them on, strap them down and you're done!
Available in a variety of colors to match the look you want, these neoprene seat covers are easy to clean with a simple hand wash and air dry. Forget about riding around with dirty seats, and sit down for some next-level comfort that's made to shun stains and grit. What's more, your Rugged Ridge Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rugged Ridge Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Billy P (BOULDER, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 11, 2017 9:22 AM
I had already installed the front seats about 8 months ago and really liked them. The back seat covers are also great but after a few days the zipper that tightens the back seat cover broke. The zipper is plastic and does not seem to handle the tension put on the seat covers when someone sits on them. Since I am not interested in sending them back because I would suspect the new zipper would also break I will try to sew on some velcro that I hope will keep them together.