- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Win the war against spills, mud and wear with CalTrend Digital Camo Canvas Seat Covers
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Expertly crafted from computer-cut fabric for a custom fit on your year, make and model ride
- Available in a variety of medal-worthy digital camouflage patterns
- Made from a heavy-duty canvas-like fabric for superior protection
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and maximum strength
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation – no tools required
- Installs easily with hooks, strap and cords
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when needed
- Your CalTrend Digital Camo Canvas Seat Covers come with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Commuting can feel like combat, but the real war is waging inside your cockpit. It's a battle royale between your upholstery and the axis of stain makers: kamikaze chicken fries, legions of greasy drumsticks, and Mother Nature's muddy onslaught. Fortify your seats' defenses with a military-tough set of CalTrend Digital Camo Canvas Seat Covers.
Like a full Kevlar body suit, CalTrend Camouflage Canvas Seat Covers are custom tailored for a form fit on your ride's buckets or bench seats. They're stitched together from a heavy-duty canvas-type fabric with reinforced seams and UV protection, so they're sturdy enough to shield your stock seats from any onslaught. Plus, you can choose between three digital camouflage patterns that'll make any soldier feel ready for battle.
Installing your CalTrend Digital Camo Camo Seat Covers is easier than outflanking a division of Panzer tanks. They slip on and snug down with hooks, straps and cords for a sag-free fit. When the mission calls for it, you also get matching headrests, armrests and seatback pockets. And, CalTrend covers your Digital Camo Canvas Seat Covers with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
CalTrend Digital Camo Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
102 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard I (Uniontown, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Ranger — Jun 26, 2019 4:50 AM
Looks good and heavy material. Will last longer than the neoprene one I got about 2 1/2 years ago. From getting in and out of the truck put a hole in the seat in about 1 1/2 year.
Reviewed by Steve B (AUBURN, ME) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jun 05, 2019 8:13 PM
I have these on my front bucket seats and just recently added the rear seat cover. Be prepared to unbolt the rear seats to install... Besides that, Good quality cover.
Reviewed by Rod A (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jun 04, 2019 5:47 PM
2012 Dodge Ram, fit good, look good, only did front seats and console, will probably do back row at a later date. Easy 2 beer install, just take your time and follow the directions. A little pricey, but we'll see how they hold up. Yes I would recommend as I am already getting compliments on the way they look.