- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guard your seats from any oncoming threats with Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- 1680 Denier fabric will stand up against rips, tears or punctures for years
- Treated to withstand UV damage and fight off any moisture build-up that may cause rot or mildew
- 100% waterproof liner keeps your seats dry from any liquids and spills
- Decked out with MOLLE storage pouches on the seat backs, making sure your things are always within arm’s reach
- Comes with one group of six interchangeable pouches to keep your cabin organized
- Woven design and stylish carbon fiber look is available in black, charcoal and tan
- Headrest, armrest and airbag cutouts make sure you have full functionality of your seats and interior
- Custom made and 3D-scanned for a precision fit in your make, model and year
- All canvas seat covers come with a free installation kit containing a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad, and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Made with pride in the USA
- Whether you get car or truck seat covers, your Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers come with a 1-year warranty
- Console covers are included only for models where the console is built into the seat (does not include standard bucket seats)
If you're serious about preserving the sanctity of your ride's cockpit from anything that would seek to stain her seats, gunk up her headrests, or clutter her organization, it’s time to enlist the help of Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers. These covers are like an impermeable barrier between your ride’s original upholstery and anything you throw their way. Boasting 1680 Denier Cordura ballistic fabric construction and a 100% waterproof lining, we really do mean anything.
Coverking didn’t have to use a military-grade tactical fabric for their premium canvas seat covers or go above and beyond to custom-make and 3D scan each and every one for a precise fit. Then again, you didn’t have to upgrade that soda to a large. But knowing you had the best option on the menu never hurts. And, if a sharp turn sends that same soda flying, your new car or truck seat covers have enough backbone to block that and almost any other incoming danger from tearing, snagging, puncturing or staining your seats. Muddy paws, barbwire belts, kamikaze French fries, even the temper tantrum of a toddler - you name it.
After the dust has settled, the easy-to-clean Cordura fabric wipes off with soap and water or a gentle upholstery cleaner. These covers are made to ward off mildew, rot and any fading - just hang dry before slipping them back onto the seats of your car or truck. Seat covers should increase your car’s versatility and resiliency to day to day wear and tear while enhancing the look of your ride. Or at least, that’s what the team at Coverking believes. That’s why, in addition to their superior construction, they’ve included a few military-inspired details that will help your cabin stay more organized than ever before.
Each one of Coverking’s tactical canvas seat covers has a MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) system built into the seat backs. They come with one set of six interchangeable pouches that easily mount to either seat. From tire pressure gauges and screwdrivers to first aid supplies and c-rations, these multi-sized pouches keep all your gear in order and are easy to remove, rearrange, and replace. Finally, these car and truck seat covers are available in your choice of black, charcoal, and tan.
Each seat cover is made in the USA and come with a free installation kit containing everything you need to prep your car’s interior for battle (or just braving those day to day demands). Plus, they’re backed by a 1-year warranty for added peace of mind.
Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Available for front seats only
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers Customer Reviews
186 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gerry K (CLYDE, TX) — Apr 27, 2020 9:00 PM
Middle seat back not usable. Head rest not removable. One piece seat covers easier to install and seem to stay in place better than two piece designs. Great quality and will keep original seats protected.
Reviewed by Jason M (FRISCO, TX) Reviewed for a 2020 Chevy Silverado — Apr 03, 2020 5:10 AM
The driver and passenger seats fit well and install easy. The center console top does not fit. It is not cut right for the seat belt. You have to disassemble the console just to get it looking respectable. I installed these my previous F250 and they were great there. Not so much this time around.
Reviewed by David G (ANDOVER, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Mar 20, 2020 8:20 AM
Overall I like the seat covers. The molle webing only goes halfway up the back of the seat, not all the way up,like the picture, and dont have the velcro on the top section for patches and such. So disappointed there. The color was alot lighter than I thought it would be. My suggestion would be to get a pattern or camo instead of a solid color. Fit is good. Looks like quality.
Reviewed by Joseph A (SPOKANE, WA) — Feb 23, 2020 8:17 PM
The overall product is good just wish the shipping time that they originally stated wasn't messed with took about a month before we recieved the product and it was for a commercial account. Going to order more for the rest of the fleet. Just wish they were honest with lead times