- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fight back against stains and conquer your storage needs with Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Constructed from Coverking’s exclusive 1680 Denier Cordura Ballistic fabric for Marine-grade thickness and durability
- Treated to stand up against UV rays, mildew and rot
- Decked out with integrated MOLLE storage on seat backs, plus includes a set of 6 storage pouches per row to organize your on-the-go gear
- Comes with one group of six interchangeable pouches to hold sockets, safety equipment and snacks on either seat
- Black, Charcoal and Tan color options
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Tailor made for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Coverking backs your Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty
There's an oath we all take when we sit behind the wheel of a new auto: we swear to protect her from all enemies, foreign and domestic, who would seek to stain her upholstery, gunk up her headrests, or clutter her glove compartment. If you're serious about preserving the sanctity of your ride's cockpit from harm and maintaining a well-organized interior, enlist the help of Coverking Tactical Seat Covers.
Custom made in the U.S.A. for a flawless fit, your Tactical Seat Covers pull double-duty. First, their Cordura Ballistic fabric has enough backbone to block almost any incoming danger—soda bombs, barbwire belts, and kamikaze French fries. Second, each Tactical Seat Cover has a MOLLE system built into the seat backs that comes with one set of six interchangeable pouches that you can mount on either seat. From tire pressure gauges and screwdrivers to first aid supplies and c-rations, these multi-sized pouches keep all your gear in order and are easy to remove, rearrange, and replace.
Best yet, Coverking Tactical Seat Covers are available in your choice of three tactical colors, Black, Charcoal and Tan. Plus, the fabric is specially conditioned to ward off UV damage, mildew and rot. Better still, Coverking covers your Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Available for front seats only
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers Customer Reviews
157 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joshua M (COLUMBUS, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Sunday at 10:25 AM
Seat covers seem very durable but don't fit as tight as I was expecting. I picked these for the molle back to add storage. That part is fine but raised the cost of the seat covers above similar covers. While these are nice covers I was expecting a more exact fit for the money.
Reviewed by john t (barrington, NH) — Sep 03, 2018 8:43 PM
A little expensive. It took about 2 hrs to put the front ones on. Have to be careful of all the wires. It is a little loose. Maybe it will get better after a while. The instructions say to retighten after a few weeks.
Reviewed by Kyle W (MIDDLETOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Aug 30, 2018 11:30 PM
Installed them in about 45 min no issues getting them to fit at all. The molly system on the back is secure and comes with a bunch of stuff to attach. Only thing I could find to pick them apart about is they are not as tight of a fit as i was expecting with a few non critical areas not tight. But really they look good and appear really well made unlike the ones ya buy off the shelf at auto zone for 45-50 a seat
Reviewed by Christopher T (SIMPSONVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Aug 03, 2018 7:24 AM
The seat cover material is sure to be durable and looks good to boot, albeit on the shiny side. The material actually makes it easier to "slide" into the seat. Seat covers and headrest covers were simple to install, with good fit! Most of the install time was spent on the armrests, having to stretch and pry into place, very tight fit! The included MOLLE storage system is great, with lots of storage flexibility, Would certainly buy again!
Reviewed by Jeremy S (GENESEE, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 24, 2018 4:27 AM
These seat covers are incredible. The fit is perfect. You will spend a little time sliding them on as they are a tight fit - but that's exactly how they should be. The straps on the underside that everyone worries about with seat covers are high quality. The MOLLE bags look sharp. I couldn't be happier. These seat covers look bad ass. They also don't hold water. Immediately after downpours the seats are a little damp of course, but there are no puddles and the water has not soaked in.