- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fight back against stains and conquer your storage needs with Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Constructed from Coverking’s exclusive 1680 Denier Cordura Ballistic fabric for Marine-grade thickness and durability
- Treated to stand up against UV rays, mildew and rot
- Decked out with integrated MOLLE storage on seat backs, plus includes a set of 6 storage pouches per row to organize your on-the-go gear
- Comes with one group of six interchangeable pouches to hold sockets, safety equipment and snacks on either seat
- Black, Charcoal and Tan color options
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Tailor made for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Coverking backs your Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty
There's an oath we all take when we sit behind the wheel of a new auto: we swear to protect her from all enemies, foreign and domestic, who would seek to stain her upholstery, gunk up her headrests, or clutter her glove compartment. If you're serious about preserving the sanctity of your ride's cockpit from harm and maintaining a well-organized interior, enlist the help of Coverking Tactical Seat Covers.
Custom made in the U.S.A. for a flawless fit, your Tactical Seat Covers pull double-duty. First, their Cordura Ballistic fabric has enough backbone to block almost any incoming danger—soda bombs, barbwire belts, and kamikaze French fries. Second, each Tactical Seat Cover has a MOLLE system built into the seat backs that comes with one set of six interchangeable pouches that you can mount on either seat. From tire pressure gauges and screwdrivers to first aid supplies and c-rations, these multi-sized pouches keep all your gear in order and are easy to remove, rearrange, and replace.
Best yet, Coverking Tactical Seat Covers are available in your choice of three tactical colors, Black, Charcoal and Tan. Plus, the fabric is specially conditioned to ward off UV damage, mildew and rot. Better still, Coverking covers your Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Available for front seats only
Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers Customer Reviews
163 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher T (SIMPSONVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Aug 03, 2018 7:24 AM
The seat cover material is sure to be durable and looks good to boot, albeit on the shiny side. The material actually makes it easier to "slide" into the seat. Seat covers and headrest covers were simple to install, with good fit! Most of the install time was spent on the armrests, having to stretch and pry into place, very tight fit! The included MOLLE storage system is great, with lots of storage flexibility, Would certainly buy again!
Reviewed by Jeremy S (GENESEE, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 24, 2018 4:27 AM
These seat covers are incredible. The fit is perfect. You will spend a little time sliding them on as they are a tight fit - but that's exactly how they should be. The straps on the underside that everyone worries about with seat covers are high quality. The MOLLE bags look sharp. I couldn't be happier. These seat covers look bad ass. They also don't hold water. Immediately after downpours the seats are a little damp of course, but there are no puddles and the water has not soaked in.
Reviewed by Josh T (SAN ANGELO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jul 21, 2018 1:06 PM
I found several different and much cheaper molle backed seat covers but none that covered the entire seat. These, as pricey as they are, are very nice, very durable feeling material. Easy to install, and came with everything you need.
Reviewed by John S (Aiken, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 04, 2018 8:01 PM
I just installed the front seat covers on my 2017 Chevy 2500HD double cab today.The installation went pretty good. The instructions were terrible. The quality and appearance seem to be good. They are definitely over priced.