- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-quality design makes for an easy installation with no tools required Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Get full camouflaged protection whether you’re in the woods or the parking lot with SKANDA Mossy Oak® Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking
- Made-to-order for your exact vehicle, from precision-CAD patterns, for a perfectly snug-fit only comparable to your factory seats
- Constructed from treated, durable 6mm Neosupreme material that resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Created from soft, yet durable, nylon-bonded NeoSupreme
- For vehicles with more than one row, front row seat covers include deep map pockets for added storage
- Includes headrest, armrest, airbag cutouts and center console covers (depending on your vehicle)
- The tight fit resists seat cover slippage even with the most rambunctious of passengers
- Easy to clean after your outdoor escapades—just spot clean and air dry
- Available in a solid Mossy Oak® pattern or a trimmed Black/Mossy Oak® pattern for a personalized look
- Each SKANDA Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Your Mossy Oak® Seat Covers made by Coverking are backed by a 2-year warranty
Sit in secret with SKANDA Mossy Oak® Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers accessorizing your ride. These custom-fit covers are precision cut for your specific year, make and model vehicle. The exact fit of the Mossy Oak® seat covers allows for a snug, no-slip fit-even with the highest levels of cab activity.
The durable, treated Neosupreme fabric is resistant to water, UV, stain, mildew and rot. So, you keep your original seats looking good as new. If you're jumping puddles, heading to the beach or parked outside in the wilderness, these seat covers stand up to it all. Mossy Oak® seat covers are available for first, second and third rows as well as headrests, armrests and center consoles (depending on your vehicle) so you get a fully camouflaged look.
Don't head into the woods without proper camo gear – especially when SKANDA camo seat covers are so convenient. They're easy to install right over your original seats using hidden fasteners and don't need any tools. Mossy Oak® camo seat covers are also easy to maintain, just spot clean and air dry. Your SKANDA Mossy Oak® Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers are protected by a 2-year warranty.
SKANDA Mossy Oak Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking Customer Reviews
522 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andre E (YOUNGSVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 1:45 PM
Great look, little harder to install with Power seats than I thought but not bad, more comfortable than the original cloth seats
Reviewed by RYAN B (NORFOLK, NE) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 4:47 AM
FOR THE MOST PART SEAT COVERS WERE ALL I EXPECTED. EASY TO INSTALL, LOOK GREAT,FIT IS DECENT,
Reviewed by David M (BEMIDJI, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Aug 07, 2018 8:15 AM
My wife and I were able to install, without to much hassle, the fit is great, and looks good.
Reviewed by Greg W (Seadrift, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Jul 25, 2018 9:28 PM
Went on easy. Hold in place and do not move around. Great prices and shipping.