- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get unrivaled comfort and long-lasting protection for your seats with Coverking Neosupreme Custom Fit Seat Covers
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- Water and stain resistant finish forms a barrier from spills while protecting your seats against rot and mildew
- UV-resistant and fade-resistant coating can withstand direct sunlight while maintaining a like-new look
- Will not interfere with seat airbags and map pockets
- Included headrest, armrest and center console covers (if applicable) for full seat protection
- Console covers are included only for models where the console is built into the seat (does not include standard bucket seats)
- Simple to clean — just spot clean and air-dry
- Delivered with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses
- Choose from an array of vivid colors available in solid or two-tone options
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle) for a consistent, front to back look
- Precision patterns and custom measurements are created with cutting edge 3-D imaging equipment ensure a precise fit
- A lower cost alternative to neoprene seat covers, with all of the same features
- Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers are sewn in the USA and backed by a 2-year warranty
- Easy installation guides: Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
Get protection that makes a difference for your seat upholstery at the absolute best price with a set of Coverking Neosupreme seat covers. These custom seat covers are designed to fit your exact make and model, while providing you with a soft and comfortable surface to park your rear end on those long distance road trips and early morning commutes.
The high-quality neosupreme material that Coverking uses on their custom seat covers looks and feels like the more expensive neoprene seat covers, but differ only in that they are a bit thinner and will only protect against light rain or small spills. If you’re in a drier climate or you don’t plan on chauffeuring the USA swim team between pools, then the neosupreme seat covers will likely get the job done.
With Coverking, the details matter. Each design is made to take into account any details on your seat - like seat belts, airbags and map pockets. So, you can keep on enjoying your car’s stock storage and safety features while sporting a fresh and stylish look.
Fitting your seat covers is a cinch, too, simply use the safety gear and traction pads included in the free installation kit. Read the detailed instructions and voila – your ride has been kitted out with custom seat covers that’ll protect your upholstery and have your interior standing out from the rest for years to come. You can mark this as one aftermarket upgrade that’s actually easier to install than it looks.
These aren’t just simple off the shelf seat covers that start drooping 15 minutes after they’ve been installed or never “unremember” the contour of your behind after your first drive, either. When you buy Coverking neosupreme seat covers they are made to order right here in the USA. And each one follows a precision designed pattern that was made using advanced 3D imaging equipment, giving your seat a snug fit that’ll feel like it came installed from the factory.
And while Coverking has your seats covered with a 2-year warranty, we’ll go easy on your wallet with our easy exchange/return policy and a 1-year price match guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1584 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by EZRA S (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2020 Toyota Tundra — Apr 24, 2020 5:13 PM
Coverking: Not an exact fit. The back seats were not sewn/designed properly at all. Auto Anything sent me another rear set it WAS WRONG again. It's Coverkings fault. They hacked the rear and messed up my front console too. For the front, they charged me full price and where I have a permanent console they sent me the one for the front seat/console, which is wrong! Don't waste your time. Also, look at Auto Anythings negative reviews....wow. I have damaged/wrong covers and paid full price.
Reviewed by Frederick T (West Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Insight — Apr 22, 2020 2:37 PM
Reviewed by Christin H (BENSON, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Apr 22, 2020 8:36 AM
The covers look and feel nice for the affordable price. That being said, the back row covers for our Supercab F-150 were HARD to install. Very confusing and the way the covers were designed to fit could be improved. Also, the front console cover for my front middle seat/console combination is a setup with a zipper that does not stay zipped and a partially self-applied sticky-side velcro ordeal that does not stay stuck to my console....it could have been designed better.
Reviewed by Darrin K (Mililani, HI) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 20, 2020 6:37 PM
Coverking provide everything you need to install these seat covers. I was impressed with the installation tools they supplied, gloves, glasses, plastic tool to get into the crevices of the car seat, even a pad. Awesome install kit!
Reviewed by Brent S (HAMILTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Apr 18, 2020 11:09 AM
My leather seats were starting to get cracks from sun and age. Was looking for a quality seat cover that fits perfectly w/o looking like aftermarket loose fitting covers. I found exactly that with the neosupreme custom fit covers. Bought only the front covers since I was a little skeptical about "guaranteed to fit". I'm currently ordering the matching rear seat cover. No longer a skeptic. Covers are a perfect comfortable factory looking seat cover. Recommend to anyone! Thanks