- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For incognito protection, nothing beats the Aries Camo Seat Defender
- Perfect for mechanics, pet owners, children and outdoor enthusiasts
- Features a sure-to-blend-in camouflage pattern
- Universal-fit so you can use it in any car
- Top side is made from 600D Terylene fabric
- Underside is comprised of anti-skid thermal plastic rubber to protect your seat and keep the cover in place
- Waterproof and wear resistant
- Doesn’t obstruct your side air bags
- Use it when you need it, leave it when you don’t with quick installation and removal
- Available for both front and rear seats
- Your camouflage Aries Seat Defender Camo Canvas Seat Cover is protected by a 1-year limited warranty
Stop wasting money on disposable seat covers when you can protect your seats with the stylish and functional camo-print Aries Seat Defender Camo Canvas Seat Cover. With a camo print that only the trees can envy, they're sure to bring the incognito styling you're after. A Seat Defender is perfect for people who are constantly bringing mess into the car, without wanting permanent coverage. It is a cinch to install and remove, so it can be taken out when you don't need it.
Crafted from 600D Terylene on top and non-skid rubber on the bottom, Aries camo seat covers are easy to clean and keep in place. Safety is Aries' first priority, so you don't have to worry about your camo temporary seat covers interfering with your side airbags. The universal fit accommodates bucket-style seats. Your Aries universal camo seat covers are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Aries Seat Defender Camo Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tony C (EVANSVILLE, WY) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 18, 2015 6:15 AM
Reviewed by Samuel L (China Grove, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Buick Rainier — Oct 17, 2015 4:49 AM