- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your upholstery protected from spills and stains with Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers
- Fashioned from 100% neoprene material for superior protection
- This waterproof, dirt-repellant, UV-resistant material makes for a long lifespan
- Easily maintained with simple hand washing and air drying for your convenience
- Thick, soft, padded neoprene makes sitting on these car and truck seat covers feel like relaxing on the beach
- Tailored in a wide range of colors, styles and patterns for a look that matches your personal style
- Includes armrests, headrests and seat belt risers for maximum interior protection; available for many front and rear seats (bench or bucket)
- Features easy installation with Velcro fasteners – no seat removal necessary
- Wet Okole Neoprene seat covers come backed with a 90-day warranty
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
You're having the dream again. You're on a surfboard, facing down a giant wave, and you're not wearing a wetsuit. You're about to get pummeled by some seriously salty water and it's gonna be cold. Either the universe is telling you it's time to enter a surf competition, or your subconscious is sending you a hint that your current car seat covers aren't holding up. We think it might be the latter.
Just like you should prepare for surfing with all the right gear – a trusty surfboard and a fitted wetsuit – you should never drive into the sunset with unprotected upholstery. It's time to equip your ride's seats with some custom protection from the likes of Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers. Just look up what "okole" means. Then you'll understand.
Wet Okole car and truck seat covers are designed to keep up with an active lifestyle. Though, if your day's plans amount to picking up some wings and binge-watching a British crime drama, we're not judging. These car seat covers boast 100% neoprene construction, UV-resistance, and waterproof and dirt-repellent construction. They're also laminated with nylon on both sides. All of that to say: Wet Okole car and truck seat covers provide some of the best possible defense against water, sand, and anything else you might trek in.
Available in an extensive array of colors and island-style patterns, you can easily match these seat covers to your car's interior, its paint, or your curiously large collection of Hawaiian shirts. These car seat covers also include coverings for armrests, seat belts, and headrests for most vehicles, so you can be fully immersed in a tropical paradise without ever leaving your car.
Not only do these custom-made Wet Okole covers sport a flawless fit, but they also have easy installation thanks to their Velcro fasteners. Each cover is made in the USA to fit your exact make and model. Plus, your Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty and the AutoAnything Price Match Guarantee. If you find a better price within a year of your purchase, we'll beat it by $1. So stay akamai and protect your seats from your wet Okole!
Download Wet Okole seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- BMW, Pontiac and Mustang owners: Your seat styles can vary dramatically. Please e-mail pictures of your seats to firstname.lastname@example.org for positive identification, so we can get you the right covers as quickly as possible.
- The color and pattern options for Wet Okole Seat Covers are only for the middle of the seat cover. The border and back of the seat cover are always black.
- Wet Okole Seat Covers are custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model in the color you have selected. These special order covers cannot be returned.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Covers fit over factory map pocket openings.
Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
842 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Amy R (ROARING BRANCH, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 27, 2019 2:29 PM
Reviewed by Dennis G (Largo, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 07, 2019 4:13 AM
Reviewed by Danny D (Sparta, TN) Reviewed for a 1999 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Dec 17, 2018 8:18 PM