- Canine Covers Door Shields are sold in pairs and come in 2 sizes to fit your vehicle
- Stops pet hair, claw marks and "accidents" from wrecking your vehicle's interior
- Door Shields employ a coated polyester top layer for solid basic protection
- Canine Covers Door Shields are machine-washable for easy care
- Allows window to roll up and down while installed
- Available in 4 universal colors: Taupe, Tan, Black and Grey
- Your Canine Covers Door Shields are backed by a 90-day warranty
Provide your pup with fresh air while protecting your door panels with durable coated polyester fabric. Canine Covers Door Shields prevent pet hair, gouging claw marks and staining "accidents" from ruining your interior.
Canine Covers Door Shields easily attach with tabs that slide between the window glass and door panel. And, there's no fuss with clean up, because Canine Covers Door Shields are machine washable.
2 sizes, 22" or 26" width to fit in anywhere. Plus, Canine Covers Door Shields come in 4 universal colors and carry a 90-day warranty.
- Do not use the Pet Door Shields if your windows are tinted with window film, the tabs may scratch the tint.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Canine Covers Pet Door Shields Customer Reviews
276 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christine P (BUFFALO, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Mar 28, 2018 5:07 PM
I bought a brand new 2018 Chevy Colorado I take my dog anywhere I go well I didn't know my dog was putting his paws on the door and making it dirty so i bought these and I am glad I bought these. I recommend everyone buy these totally worth it!!
Reviewed by Michael H (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2018 BMW 5-Series — Feb 22, 2018 10:02 AM
The design is clean and simple. The tabs lslide between the window and door with ease. It is a perfect, low cost solution to protect your car doors from accidental pet scratches.
Reviewed by Barbara H (LEAVENWORTH, KS) — Jan 28, 2018 12:49 PM
The cover seems strong and fits the window; however, my dog knows how to move the window all the way down. That's OK until I want to raise the window. Then the canine cover falls out of its position.
Reviewed by Joseph M (MIDDLEBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 25, 2018 6:37 PM
Nicely made but need to contour door pannel better. Hooks into window track comes out easily Would like it to fit door better. Will probably install Velcro to armrest and door shield to contour door better. My dog likes to put her paws on the arm rests and look out the window
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/23 - 7/25
There are no customer reviews for this product