- Get a Free CalTrend Dash Duster With Purchase - $9.90 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Precision, computer-cut patterns ensure a custom fit over your vehicle's seats
- Made from top-quality oxford velour fabric for premium comfort and durability
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for extra-strength and fade-resistance
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Easy to install with hooking straps and cords
- Includes headrest, armrest and seat-component console covers when required
- Available in an array of colors
- Choose from 2 different fabrics for the center panels: Premier and Monarch
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Guard your fresh factory seats or soften the look of aged upholstery with CalTrend Velour Seat Covers. The plush velour fabric is not only built to last, it brings out the best in every interior. Cut to exact size with precision patterns, Velour Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with lavish looks and cozy comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Velour Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, Velour Seat Covers feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Oxford Velour Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with large pockets to replace buried map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Velour Seat Covers carry a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
CalTrend Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
448 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by WILLIAM R (FRANKFORT, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Oct 01, 2018 9:35 AM
I am disappointed with these covers. The seat bottoms will not stay in place when I get in. There is nothing in place to secure them from scooting sideways. Also, the map pockets are too loose, a full size atlas will sag back so far it hits my back seat. I was looking for something cooler than my leather/vinyl seats, but these are not a lot better. The fit problem could be due to my application.
Reviewed by Kathryn N (EVERGREEN, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Mazda CX-5 — Aug 24, 2018 4:39 AM
Reviewed by Thomas M S (Lenoir City, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Traverse — Jul 31, 2018 5:56 AM
Own a 2016 Chevy Traverse. Wanted to protect the original seats without making the vehicle look cheap. These seats look as if they were from the factory. Installation was a little hard due to the seat construction but mainly because of my big hands. One attachment buckle broke during installation , not sure if I pulled too hard or if defect. Called the company and they sent a new cover no questions asked . Came in a few days. Would recommend to anybody.
Reviewed by jeffrey s (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Expedition — Jul 25, 2018 4:27 AM