- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy flashy looks and superior protection with Saddleman Leatherette Seat Covers
- These seat covers deliver the look and feel of leather without the leather price
- Crafted from high-grade simulated leather fabric for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability
- These car and truck seat covers are made to order for your specific vehicle using Surefit™ technology to ensure a precise fit
- Resilient leatherette is UV-treated and tough, so it won't crack, fade, or tear
- Thick material will protect your original seats from stains and spills; fully machine-washable for when the inevitable happens
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable, giving your interior additional protection from wear and tear
- Available in a variety of elegant colors so you can show off your style
- Saddleman Leatherette seat covers are backed by a 1-Year Warranty against fabric flaws and workmanship
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
Here you are again, rolling up to the school pick-up line in your luxury vehicle. The other parents are visibly jealous, craning their necks for a glimpse at your ride. Oh, wait, you're still in your Honda. Ever since you got these Saddleman Leatherette Seat Covers it's felt like you're in a Bentley. Sounds like your seat covers are getting to your head again.
But seriously: you can forgo dealer-markups and slip into your own luxury package with a set of leather seat covers (or faux leather, as the case may be). All you need is some top-grade simulated leather to look and feel the part of a fancy-schmancy luxury car owner. Plus, since it's leatherette, we're moooo-re than happy to report that no cows were harmed in the construction of your new car or truck seat covers (that's the last cow pun, we promise).
Saddleman Leatherette Seat Covers are tailor-made with Surefit™ technology to fit your car's year, make, and model with factory precision. They slide over your existing upholstery in just a few minutes to create a seamless look – no tools required. Have a console or armrest? No problem! These truck and car seat covers include covers for the headrests, armrests, and center consoles when applicable.
Whether you want to protect your seats or beautify them, these simulated leather seat covers will give your car the leather look without the leather price. Saddleman car seat covers are proudly made in the USA using quality fabric and precise designs. The company will even call you to confirm the dimensions of your vehicle so you don't have to risk a snafu during installation. Now that's customer service.
Saddleman Surefit™ car and truck seat covers are designed to keep your seats clean, protected, and looking spotless. But be warned – your kids' friends are bound to like your carpool the best. These car seat covers are backed by a 1-Year Warranty against fabric flaws or defects.
Saddleman Leatherette Seat Covers installation instructions (PDF)
- Not 100% sure about your seat configuration? Saddleman will always call you before manufacturing your seat cover to ensure you receive the correct custom fit patterns for your specific vehicle!
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
Saddleman Leatherette Seat Covers Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rickie C (Waynesboro, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Apr 19, 2019 8:47 AM
the back of bench seat had straps, but the bench seat you set on doesn't have any straps on it. just a little velcro, that wont hold for long and nothing on side and coiner to hold bottom cover on or tighten cover, can you send straps to hold it
Reviewed by James H (ALBA, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 03, 2019 4:41 AM
It took a couple hours to install. Quality was unsurpassed, excellent material, would highly recommend this product. I will be doing a lot of business with these folks.
Reviewed by James H (FLORALA, AL) — Feb 25, 2019 6:06 AM
Directions for installing is not very good. Should be more detailed and with more steps. Weather has been a little to cool to let the material get warm enough to stretch so they can be put on.
Reviewed by alan a (Rockland, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 05, 2018 6:01 AM
I waited over 3 weeks. They are a very baggy fit. The rear of the front seat covers cover the rear pockets so you cannot access the originals. The headrest and console covers fit terribly loose. The seam tore on installation just from pulling them down on seat.
Reviewed by James B (Palm City, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — May 24, 2018 7:20 AM
Somewhat sloppy fit but easy to install. Plastic portion looks nothing like leather but the covers appear to be well built and long lasting. Decided to keep them but not real happy with them.