- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The wetsuit-tight fit of Saddleman Neoprene Seat Covers protects your interior from spills and liquids
- New and improved materials and design! - More added padding for extra comfort and more durable than ever!
- Made from REAL neoprene material; unlike other competitors who simply use a thick foam
- Great choice for swimmers, surfers or anyone who needs waterproof car seat covers
- Wetsuit-like material is made with a thick rubber layer that will keep your seats dry and clean from spills, dirt & dust
- Precision-patterns are custom made using precision digital patterns, insuring your seat covers fit like a glove
- Your covers are made to order—so you get a custom fit every time
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Choose from an array of wetsuit colors—each trimmed in black
- Easy installation—quality construction ensures a quick fit with no tools needed
- Neoprene Seat Covers are made with pride in the USA
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Saddleman Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a one-year warranty against fabric flaws and workmanship
Have an active lifestyle? Neoprene seat covers are here to join you in your adventures! Whether commuting to work, the outdoors or the beach our covers will keep your seats clear of water, dust, and dirt. These wet suit like covers fit like a glove providing maximum protection from all the elements mother nature can throw at you! Available in our stylish 2-tone designs your vehicle is sure to stand out.
Saddleman Seat Covers are tailor made to fit your vehicle specifications making installation a snap without the necessity of tools. They slide over your existing upholstery creating a seamless look. Our custom designs allow your seats to maintain their functionality. Have a console or armrest? No problem! Our Surefit Seat Covers include covers for the headrests, armrests, and center consoles at no extra charge (on select vehicles)!
Whether you need to beautify or upgrade your interior, keep your seats protected with Saddleman Surefit™ Seat Covers. The perfect choice to keep your seats looking new. Saddleman Seat Covers are proudly made in the USA, using only quality fabrics and materials. Saddleman Surefit™ Seat Covers are designed to keep your seats clean, protected and looking good for years to come. Backed by a one year warranty against fabric flaws or defects.
- Not 100% sure about your seat configuration? Saddleman will always call you to ensure you receive the correct custom fit for your specific vehicle!
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Saddleman Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
146 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John D (Santa Maria, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Jul 27, 2018 9:23 AM
Reviewed by David D (WOOD RIVER, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 19, 2018 8:15 PM
Reviewed by Elizabeth L (AVON, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — May 28, 2018 8:46 PM
I'm not thrilled with these seat covers. They do not fit as snugly as they should and are pretty thin. I have CalTrend Neospreme seat covers in my other car and they are a much better quality and fit than these ones. These will do, but I would not buy them again.
Reviewed by Chris J (HOLTS SUMMIT, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Tucson — Apr 11, 2018 6:40 AM
Reviewed by Elliot P (BLAIRSVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Apr 08, 2018 4:25 PM
We received the Saddleman Neoprene Seat Covers and they seem to be good quality. The instructions were not very helpful and did not appear to be related to my model. Not too hard to figure out, the straps in the instructions were not the same and nothing was said about which cover goes on which seat. Very important if you have side curtain airbags coming out of the side of the seat. Make sure you place the cutout on the seat back side over the airbag.