- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers are ideal for work vehicles, pet lovers and outdoor enthusiasts alike
- Made from top-quality CORDURA fabric, reinforced and UV-treated for ultra-tough resistance from fading, tears, scuffs and moisture of any kind
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Map pockets are integrated into the backs of the front seat covers
- Body contact points are lined with extra foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation – no tools required
- Easy to clean and resistant to mildew and rotting
- Available in a variety of popular colors
- Your CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers are made in the USA and backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
Even if the most extreme sport in your life at the moment is getting the dog in the car without leaving a stain on the upholstery, CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers are about to make your life and that of your canine best friend a whole lot easier.
Made from tough Cordura fabric, these thick truck seat covers will be protecting your interior from those adorable muddy pawprints for years to come. And if any other unwanted stains, scrapes, or sunbeams try to tarnish the good looks of your vehicle's interior, they’ll be kicked out faster than a cat at the Wiener Dog Nationals.
Reinforced canvas fabric means that these car and truck seat covers can handle more than just an excited pup jumping on them; invite the whole wolf pack for a ride to the park and see how well they hold up under the strain. This breathable, water-resistant fabric is backed by generous foam padding, with extra layers in critical areas to swathe you in soft comfort from Minnesota to Miami. You could say that Dura-Plus seat covers are a bit like the Betty Rizzo of seat covers – tough yet tender (without all the teenage angst).
Remember those Jansport backpacks? They used the same Cordura material as these CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers, so you can be sure your interior will look just as stylish as you did sporting your rad backpack over one shoulder. Multiple colors are available to suit the style of your vehicle's interior, from popular solid colors to more trendy two-tones that will have your seats poppin' with a custom feel.
Unlike those discount store seat covers reminiscent of baggy, oversized kitchen hair nets, CalTrend use advanced cutting processes to make truck seat covers that fit the contours of your factory upholstery. They are specifically designed for your make and model, and they even come with map pouches built in to make up for the ones you're losing with the covers. Their glove-like fit is achieved without the need for special tools, allowing for quick installation with a simple velcro and strap system that doesn't require an engineering degree – or even a single tool – to do up. And it’s all backed by an industry-standard 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
472 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John R (Franklin Square, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Mar 20, 2020 8:24 AM
Reviewed by WAYNE H (BERLIN, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Feb 09, 2020 6:45 AM
had caltrend dura plus before and they lasted 6 years before drivers side wore out. ordered another brand by mistake and was not happy with the quality, the fit or the appearance of the seams so I threw them in trash with out ever using them. and ordered caltrend
Reviewed by Dave K (Escondido, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jun 29, 2019 6:31 AM
Installing the seat covers in the front were pretty straight forward but the console was a bear . With no installation instructions , you spend time placing it several different ways until you get it right . The rear 60/40 seat was easy on the 40 side but , the 60 side was difficult because that side does not appear to fold down . You have to go back to the Ford dealer to find out that there is a latch behind the seat back mechanics use toga access . Not CalTrends fault . Seat covers are tight .