- Get a Free CalTrend Dash Duster With Purchase - $9.90 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Ideal seat covers for work vehicles, pet lovers and outdoor enthusiasts
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from top-quality CORDURA fabric—ultra-tough tear, scuff and water resistance
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for extra-strength and fade-resistance
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Easy to clean and resistant to mildew and rotting
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a variety of popular colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Work or play, CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers have your interior covered. Job sites, pet parks and extreme sports are no match for the tough, stain-resistant protection of CORDURA fabric. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so DuraPlus Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with style, durability and comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's DuraPlus Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, DuraPlus Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, DuraPlus Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend DuraPlus Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
481 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael N T (NASHVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jun 13, 2018 9:15 PM
The seat covers are for my 2018 f150 bucket seats and they are very well made. The bottom cover does not cover the outside back of the cushion for some reason, it needs to be about 2" wider at the back. The installation was not easy with electric and heated seats because you need to be sure the straps go above all the wiring and motors and I have large arms. Once installed they fit very well and look great. The quality I think is very good and should last for years.
Reviewed by Tony Y (BENBROOK, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Traverse — Jun 07, 2018 8:57 PM
Seat covers are made well and feels very durable. The fit is great. They were still a bit expensive in my opinion. And the installation was good except the s-hooks to the underseat support springs was a pain.
Reviewed by edward r (Concord, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — May 09, 2018 8:36 PM
After having them in a box for a week, I wanted to wait until I had a chance to detail the truck before I put them on. So I started to put the driver's seat cover on and the directions were ok except for the part when putting the straps through between the backrest and the cushion. With this truck the slot between those parts is covered up, so you can't get to the straps. So in the next day or so I'm going to have to either call my dealership and ask them how to install the covers.
Reviewed by Joan J (PONCE DE LEON, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Scion tC — May 03, 2018 9:11 AM
I was super excited about the seat covers when I opened the package because they seemed to be made extremely well. Although installation was extremely difficult on the driver's side, I was still excited. The driver's seat fit extremely well however, the passenger seat is too large. There is way too much material to install properly. No matter how I tighten the straps, it shifts and moves and is extremely difficult to undo and redo. It does not fit the same as the driver's side.
Reviewed by Barbara W (Burnet, TX) — May 03, 2018 3:53 AM
They took me three solid hours to install following the video installation guide. I found it easier just to unbolt the seat and tilt it back to install the bottom covers. The one cover fits better than the other. Headrest fit is so-so. But the material is robust. I work hard and needed covers for protection of my seats. These DO fit the bill. Rugged and look pretty good, too. Just not easy to install.