- Get a Free CalTrend Dash Duster With Purchase - $9.90 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Ideal seat covers for work vehicles, pet lovers and outdoor enthusiasts
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from top-quality CORDURA fabric—ultra-tough tear, scuff and water resistance
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for extra-strength and fade-resistance
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Easy to clean and resistant to mildew and rotting
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a variety of popular colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Work or play, CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers have your interior covered. Job sites, pet parks and extreme sports are no match for the tough, stain-resistant protection of CORDURA fabric. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so DuraPlus Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with style, durability and comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's DuraPlus Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, DuraPlus Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, DuraPlus Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend DuraPlus Seat Covers carry a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
508 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mitchell D (BERTHOUD, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Dec 09, 2018 12:03 PM
I have always had the carhartt seat covers due to the durability and went with the plus canvas since they come in black and are close to the carhartt sin quality. I have a 2018 tundra crewmax and even though they call to make sure your order is correct it still doesn't fit the truck 100%. On tundras behind the driver and passenger seat there is a hard plastic cover. Well they don't make it for that. And those require you drop the back seats when on the new trucks they don't fold.
Reviewed by Ezra A (Palm City, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Nov 19, 2018 1:17 PM
Reviewed by John S (ORLAND, IN) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Nov 15, 2018 10:52 AM
Great seat covers for the money. Fit is snug and custom per vehicle, not perfect but very good, especially considering the fabric is quite a bit heavier than a stock vehicle's and doesn't flex as much. Roll up your sleeves and turn the heat down in the garage during the installation because you will be wrestling with them for a good while. It may help to have a flashlight close by to see where the straps need to go under the seats. But ones you're finished, you'll be pleased with the quality
Reviewed by Henry V (Keystone Heights, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Nov 02, 2018 9:48 AM
Reviewed by Diane T (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota RAV4 — Oct 29, 2018 8:01 PM
Ordered charcoal front bucket seat covers. Great color. They fit like they were made and installed by Toyota. They look like new seats, not like they're covered with anything. Wish I knew how to take a picture to post. Only regret is that I didnt order when we first got the car.