- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Euro styling adds sophistication and refinement to your seats
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from top-quality spacer-knit fabric—high breathability for added comfort
- Reinforced seams add strength, prevent splitting and ensure a like-new look for years to come
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation – no tools required
- Available in a variety of popular colors
- Your CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers are made in the USA and backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Euro styling boasts a fine-knit trim around a breathable perforated insert
- Available in an array of colors
- Headrest and armrest covers included for some applications
- Your CalTrend EuroSport Mesh Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Refine your interior with a style usually reserved for European sports sedans. CalTrend EuroSport Mesh Seat Covers wrap your seats in the sophistication of an Autobahn touring machine while delivering the protection of breathable spacer-knit fabric. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so EuroSport Mesh Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with euro style and comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's EuroSport Mesh Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, EuroSport Mesh Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, EuroSport Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend EuroSport Mesh Seat Covers carry a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
CalTrend EuroSport Mesh Seat Covers Customer Reviews
74 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kathy K (Cardiff By The Sea, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — May 19, 2019 12:22 PM
The mesh seat covers were nicer quality than I thought they would be. The installation was pretty straight forward, except I did have difficulty with the driver seat as I had a gun box installed underneath, which made it difficult to reach the straps. Besides that, I'm very happy with my purchase and am considering getting the back seat covers.
Reviewed by Lisa T (FOND DU LAC, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Oct 23, 2018 10:14 AM
Reviewed by Joe E (East Amherst, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 31, 2018 1:57 AM
Excellent product easy to install looks like factory seats but with protection and cooling mesh you get what you pay for excellent craftsmanship excellent company even called me to verify correct color and fit cannot be more happy than this
Reviewed by Randy H (Carson City, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 25, 2017 4:02 PM
For the most part the seat covers fit, The headrest covers for the rear seat were the exception. The covers for the middle headrest was big and very loose. The covers for the outside seats were too tight, one tearing stitching when placing it on. My wife was able to repair both with her sewing. I'm not sure how good the seat back covers for the front row are going to stay on as they just slip in between the seat cushion and back. They aren't attached to anything.
Reviewed by Rob S (Boylston, MA) — Apr 21, 2017 6:20 AM
They look so clean almost like they belong on the truck. I had a hard time choosing which model but I really like these Eurosport's. I am considering getting the back seat as well.